Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.
View Poll Results: Where would you guys like to meet?
Riverside Square Mall (RT 4 West Paramous)
28.57%
Edgewater Starbucks (River Road Edgewater)
28.57%
Starbucks on Rt17 (location of this past weekends meet)
19.64%
Paul Miller on Rt46 East
8.93%
Suggestions....
14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Tristate Area weekly meet poll...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Great meet and great run afterwards good meeting all of you today.

Had to clean up that mess on my windshield and front bumper afterwards but man was that worth it

See you all soon.

Old 05-07-2007, 02:58 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Great time today as usual! I totally lost you guys at 287...thought you were heading south on 17...oh well.

Here's some pics from our friend Maciej:

http://www.origyns.uni.cc/images/riversidemeet/

Old 05-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Motoracer is infamous around these parts
nice pics Maciej!

Sorry I missed the meet this week. Looks like there was a pretty good turnout.

Count me in for the next Saturday meet!

-Kyle

Old 05-07-2007, 03:12 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
The meets seem to always be better when you're not around Kyle! Just a mere observation...

Old 05-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Mister PINK is infamous around these parts
Great pics Maciej!

-- I was running on fumes.. I stopped for gas and got lapped!!

Great to see everyone again.

Old 05-07-2007, 03:22 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Great to see you guys had some safe fun, hope to be out there soon with you guys!

Old 05-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Motoracer is infamous around these parts
haha Justin...Ya know, I think you're right! The first meet was the best for me so far at the paramus starbucks. Everyone was there. Other than that, each one I've been to have small turnouts!

Old 05-07-2007, 06:25 PM
njcycleguy is infamous around these parts
Cool turnout.. the fun part was the drive afterwards.. its got to be pretty intimiating when a few turbos, a GT2 and GT3, and a few other 996's and 997's roll up in your rearview mirror on Rt 17 at 10:30am Sunday morning.. here's a snapshot before the run..

Old 05-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Cool pic...I think I was right behind you...

Old 05-07-2007, 07:13 PM
I snapped this shot during the run:

Old 05-07-2007, 07:17 PM
I took this one from home just before I left...has nothing to do with the run...just like the pic!

Old 05-07-2007, 07:26 PM
dan212 is infamous around these parts
This was a great meet. The run up 17 to 287 was fun. On the road it was cool to see a line of Porsches ahead and behind.

Any time..

Dan

Old 05-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
Todays Images...from a non banned member

Old 05-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
Part II

Old 05-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
great pics thanks for sharing!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tristate Area weekly meet poll...