Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.
View Poll Results: Where would you guys like to meet?
Riverside Square Mall (RT 4 West Paramous)
28.57%
Edgewater Starbucks (River Road Edgewater)
28.57%
Starbucks on Rt17 (location of this past weekends meet)
19.64%
Paul Miller on Rt46 East
8.93%
Suggestions....
14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Tristate Area weekly meet poll...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 08:45 PM
cooperlee is infamous around these parts
when it comes down to our cars..aint nothing holding us back from cruising...plus it gives me a chance to get out of parental duties in the morning! can sure use a break from changing ****ty diapers on fathers day! Catch you next weekend maciej. Hope some of the guys can take a ride up to the kart track next sunday....

Old 06-17-2007, 08:46 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cooperlee
when it comes down to our cars..aint nothing holding us back from cruising...plus it gives me a chance to get out of parental duties in the morning! can sure use a break from changing ****ty diapers on fathers day! Catch you next weekend maciej. Hope some of the guys can take a ride up to the kart track next sunday....
i'll see you tomorrow Sam, can't wait to finally get a ride!! I'll bring my cam and take some sick pics

Old 06-17-2007, 08:49 PM
yea that sounds pimp!!! try to gather more guys for the ride as i would hate to be out numbered by vipers and vettes!! oh wait...no worries as we got Mr. cannonball run RAUDEL! BTW- i also heard from my trooper friend that state troopers are on high alert tmw as they anticipate a big turnout at captree or obi and will be looking to issue tickets like crack heads giving away BJs!!! We better slow our role tmw and play it safe. see you all tmw!

Old 06-17-2007, 08:51 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
yea that sounds pimp!!! try to gather more guys for the ride as i would hate to be out numbered by vipers and vettes!! oh wait...no worries as we got Mr. cannonball run RAUDEL! BTW- i also heard from my trooper friend that state troopers are on high alert tmw as they anticipate a big turnout at captree or obi and will be looking to issue tickets like crack heads giving away BJs!!! We better slow our role tmw and play it safe. see you all tmw!
LOL Raudel is a nut, but we all have it in us, like that run we went on through mountainlike twisties at triple digits plus oh god...

I want my neighbor to bring his F430 out, he drives it alot and he's a good family friend, i told him too but he didnt seem too interested, although he said he would call me early if he does!

Old 06-17-2007, 08:54 PM
must u remind me of that drive... my wife almost literally confiscated my keys after that drive..... while doing 175 with no shoulders, road salts/rocks, and trying to catch up to mr. raudel..ahhahahahahahha

get his punkass out of bed so we'll give his horse a nice early morning workout.!!!!!

Old 06-17-2007, 09:01 PM
I'll give him a call in the AM, but i'll see you there at 8!

Old 06-18-2007, 05:59 PM
996Jammy is infamous around these parts
any pics from the run today fellas?!

Old 06-19-2007, 09:27 AM
sup jammy!!! sorrie no photos but OBI was completely packed with more than 300-400 assorted cars,bikes,hotrods,etc etc. We had to circle back after 45 minutes to get parking spots. Eventhough Martin has his camera with him but he was too busy holding onto his seatbelts under 17psi of pure crackhead adrenaline as we were trying to get a closer view on Raudel's rear muffler tips (under the race gas affect) ;-)

Old 06-19-2007, 10:44 AM
sup jammy!!! sorrie no photos but OBI was completely packed with more than 300-400 assorted cars,bikes,hotrods,etc etc. We had to circle back after 45 minutes to get parking spots. Eventhough Martin has his camera with him but he was too busy holding onto his seatbelts under 17psi of pure crackhead adrenaline as we were trying to get a closer view on Raudel's rear muffler tips (under the race gas affect) ;-)
true story!!!! What camera?!?

Old 06-19-2007, 02:44 PM
bigdog is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

U Guys Are At Captree/obi Every Weekend, Maybe I'll Have To Stop By And Say Hello To Everyone,, I Only Live Right On The Other Side Of The Robert Moses Bridge

Old 06-19-2007, 02:59 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Guys... It was great riding out with you fellas yesterday! Let's definately plan on doing this again sometime soon....

ON a side note.... Is anyone here planning on going down to AWE's BBQ on Wed? I know Todd and Mike pretty well and have been down to their shop a few times. They always throw a great event and their hospitality is second to none...

I may go down if there are enough people wanting to take a ride....

Who's in?

Old 06-19-2007, 03:06 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Hey Sam..... in a couple of weeks you're gonna need binoculars to get a closer look. PROTOMOTIVE 700 here I come.

Old 06-19-2007, 03:09 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by str8blst
Guys... It was great riding out with you fellas yesterday! Let's definately plan on doing this again sometime soon....

ON a side note.... Is anyone here planning on going down to AWE's BBQ on Wed? I know Todd and Mike pretty well and have been down to their shop a few times. They always throw a great event and their hospitality is second to none...

I may go down if there are enough people wanting to take a ride....

Who's in?
Alan...... what time you heading down there? I might tag along if I can make the time.

Old 06-19-2007, 03:30 PM
good stuff there Raudel but i would love to run you under normal gas (93) and same boost pressure (17psi). Should be a closer run i think.... anyway..its all good playa...

Alan- AWE bbq....hmm sounds tempting. Would be cool for me to go eventhough I havent done any biz with these guys?

Old 06-19-2007, 03:38 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
good stuff there Raudel but i would love to run you under normal gas (93) and same boost pressure (17psi). Should be a closer run i think.... anyway..its all good playa...

Alan- AWE bbq....hmm sounds tempting. Would be cool for me to go eventhough I havent done any biz with these guys?
Hey Cooper,
Yeah I believe it is OK for people to go even though they haven't done business with AWE. Both Todd and Mike are very much enthusiasts and I'm sure it would be OK with them if you wanted to check out their shop....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tristate Area weekly meet poll...