Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.
View Poll Results: Where would you guys like to meet?
Riverside Square Mall (RT 4 West Paramous)
28.57%
Edgewater Starbucks (River Road Edgewater)
28.57%
Starbucks on Rt17 (location of this past weekends meet)
19.64%
Paul Miller on Rt46 East
8.93%
Suggestions....
14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Tristate Area weekly meet poll...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 05:30 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Hovik
Alan, I'm not sure if I'm going either, depends on the details.
Would be great to see you though!
I just got back in town this morning and the first thing my little girl said to me was "we're going to the beach tomorrow daddy! Your coming right?" I just could not say no.... I believe they are meeting up at 8am or so..

I just got PM'ed back from Justin and forwarded his address to Gil... He says you guys are welcome to stop by!

Old 09-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Banned
Hovik is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by str8blst
I just got back in town this morning and the first thing my little girl said to me was "we're going to the beach tomorrow daddy! Your coming right?" I just could not say no.... I believe they are meeting up at 8am or so..

I just got PM'ed back from Justin and forwarded his address to Gil... He says you guys are welcome to stop by!
Family comes first .

Justin could you please PM me with start and finish times. I'm trying to make it, but it all depends what time we'll be done.

Old 09-01-2007, 05:56 PM
nerual is infamous around these parts
Hoping to make it out tomorrow, not sure if I'll be able to make it that early, but I'll try!

Old 09-01-2007, 08:14 PM
cooperlee is infamous around these parts
sorrie fellas...Im out tmw as I need to be back by noon for brunch with family and bear mountain is a bit far from long island as there is no way i can make it back by midday. Have all the fun tmw guys/gals and drive safe!!! Cheers!

Old 09-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Just got in. Wanna make sure I got it right. Justins house at 8am tomorrow morning?

Please let me know.

Old 09-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Scratch that last post. Just googled and saw how far the meet spot is and I don't wanna wake up at 545. I'll catch the next one.

Old 09-02-2007, 12:10 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Stryke
Scratch that last post. Just googled and saw how far the meet spot is and I don't wanna wake up at 545. I'll catch the next one.
Same here, very far for us LI/NY guy's!! Have fun and be safe guy's!

Old 09-02-2007, 05:15 AM
I'm either crazy or stupid because I'm on my way over there despite getting home at 430 this morning.

Old 09-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Mike R. is infamous around these parts
Justin - Thanks again for hosting the run this morning.
I was in charge in of back group, which appeared to fade out after a short while. I then went up to look for everyone on Perkins Memorial Drive, but apparently everyone else was still at the base of Bear Mountain and hadn't gone up there yet. (no cell phone service up there.) Urgh!!! Bad timing and luck on my part. I look forward to the next one. I want to see some photos from today.

Old 09-02-2007, 09:15 AM
EvilEmpirE is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Same here, very far for us LI/NY guy's!! Have fun and be safe guy's!
Martin, you have any plans for 2nite? There is a little meet over in Westbury I might roll over to. Interested in meeting up?

Old 09-02-2007, 09:20 AM
cooperlee is infamous around these parts
where is the meet in westbury?

Old 09-02-2007, 09:24 AM
EvilEmpirE is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by cooperlee
where is the meet in westbury?

hey Cooper,

is is here.....

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=71

if you and Martin can come out.....I'll try to drag Alan (Str8blst) and see who else I can get

Old 09-02-2007, 10:08 AM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Justin- Thanks for setting up this meet and breakfast. It was great to see new faces...great group of guys and girls. Hope to see everyone soon again.

Mike R.- Sorry you got lost, hope to see you at another meet soon.

Raudel
P.S next run maybe we can meet with the NY gang up in L.I. by Captree.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:24 AM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Absolutely great time today! Perfect weather and adrenaline soaked twisties in the mountains...I can't imagine something better.

By the way, I can't beleive how many bagels and donuts are left over!! I forgot to tell you guys that I bought a few cases of beer in case anyone wanted a few after the run...oh well...guess I'll have to drink them all!

Let's do it again soon...next time I'll bbq...

Old 09-02-2007, 10:29 AM
That was fun, despite my hangover. Thanks, guys!

raclaims: Man, you gotta tell us you have beer before we go, so we know where to go back to! Everyone just sort of split up after 218, I'm sure if we knew there was beer that would have been different! Thanks for hosting, the coffee and bagels were great for an early morning outing.

Last edited by nerual; 09-02-2007 at 10:32 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tristate Area weekly meet poll...