Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.
View Poll Results: Where would you guys like to meet?
Riverside Square Mall (RT 4 West Paramous)
28.57%
Edgewater Starbucks (River Road Edgewater)
28.57%
Starbucks on Rt17 (location of this past weekends meet)
19.64%
Paul Miller on Rt46 East
8.93%
Suggestions....
14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Tristate Area weekly meet poll...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 06:02 PM
joecmess is infamous around these parts
Anyone up for something this weekend just let me know.

Bear Mountain was awesome. We were moving through those twisties.

Old 09-03-2007, 08:31 PM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
Hey guys, I noticed this was a Tri-State thread so I figured I'd post. I've actually seen a few of you guys at the Exotix for Charity Run a few weeks ago. I was the passenger in the White AMG E55 on DPE's (my bro Alex). >>>> here's a pic

>>>
It was awesome to be running with you Porsche guys, the only ones in the whole run with *****... most of the other guys there were just all talk, surprisingly a lot of the guys driving exotics. I've seen some you guys before as well on random runs. I had the modded 04 M3 Convertible in Jet Black/Imola Red... >>> here's a pic

>>>I was usually with the other M3 that was in that Exotix run as well, the silver CSL'ed M3 (Doug). I got rid of it already, trying to find the perfect 996TT to replace it. Hopefully I'll be in one soon, I'm working on it but just really busy lately. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully I'll see you guys on the next major run.

oh yeah don't mind the username, its just a joke... the moderator's were not feeling my original chosen username, which i use on various other forums (fckupayme)

Last edited by DYL 911; 09-03-2007 at 08:33 PM.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:53 PM
MCLC26 is infamous around these parts
Welcome aboard Mr. Dumpling. Saw your bro's car at the Exotics run - very nice!

Also saw a nice low mileage Lapis Blue '02 996TT at Champion Motor Group in LI a few days ago if you're still in the market for one...

Hope to see you on the next run...

Last edited by MCLC26; 09-03-2007 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:02 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Mr Dumpling- I think I remember your car driving alongside me (silver GT2) and my buddy in a silver Turbo on the Tappanzee bridge going towards 9W on one of the exotix runs. Was that you?

Old 09-03-2007, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by joecmess
Anyone up for something this weekend just let me know.

Bear Mountain was awesome. We were moving through those twisties.
I'm up for a run on Sunday morning. I'm going to try and get the Lidatek installed this week - gonna have to test it out...

Old 09-03-2007, 09:29 PM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by MCLC26
Welcome aboard Mr. Dumpling. Saw your bro's car at the Exotics run - very nice!

Also saw a nice low mileage Lapis Blue '02 996TT at Champion Motor Group in LI a few days ago if you're still in the market for one...

Hope to see you on the next run...
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I'm gonna take a look at that LP Turbo, thats a real nice color too. Thanks for the heads up. Hope to see you around too man, nice 997 btw, lookin REAL nice

Originally Posted by RCNJ
Mr Dumpling- I think I remember your car driving alongside me (silver GT2) and my buddy in a silver Turbo on the Tappanzee bridge going towards 9W on one of the exotix runs. Was that you?
Hey man hahaha yeah I remember that, i had my painted OEM wheels on then. I was waiting right at the bridge to meet up with the bunch since I woke up late. The state police kicked my *** out from the bridge stop so I took off and as soon as I got going I see these 2 hot monster Porsches ripping the bridge apart hahaha. i'm like damn i gotta keep up in my little M3 lol, then i guess we were a little lost and i remember turning around... u guys must've been like who the hell is this guy lol, can't believe u remember that. i remember seering ur car again at the Exotix run too, SICK A$S RIDE man! good to see a bunch of guys who actually drive their cars the way they were meant to be driven. hope to see u around

Old 09-03-2007, 09:42 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
[

Hey man hahaha yeah I remember that, i had my painted OEM wheels on then. I was waiting right at the bridge to meet up with the bunch since I woke up late. The state police kicked my *** out from the bridge stop so I took off and as soon as I got going I see these 2 hot monster Porsches ripping the bridge apart hahaha. i'm like damn i gotta keep up in my little M3 lol, then i guess we were a little lost and i remember turning around... u guys must've been like who the hell is this guy lol, can't believe u remember that. i remember seering ur car again at the Exotix run too, SICK A$S RIDE man! good to see a bunch of guys who actually drive their cars the way they were meant to be driven. hope to see u around[/quote]

Yep, thats right! I was surprised to see you keep up..got skills. That was one crazy run...the cops must of had a few 911 calls that day after crossing that bridge. Hope to see you on the next run. By the way I heard your boy in the E55 has got skills too from the last exotix run.

Old 09-03-2007, 10:07 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Dumpling man , welcome! Your M3 was beautiful, so was your brothers E55
Good luck with the turbo hunt, if you take a look at the Lapis turbo at Champion, deal with Bobby Sands (he was the white Gallardo on the run with the black checkered flag on side)

Old 09-04-2007, 05:49 AM
cooperlee is infamous around these parts
i luv dumplings!!! fried ones with HOT sauce!! ahhahahahahaha

welcome my man. M3s are dope and modded ones are even dopper!!! I got 3 weeks of no parental duties..so lets get more runs in and possibly a day trip somewhere on weekends!!!! anyone? anyone?

Old 09-04-2007, 10:36 AM
I'm down to get something going on Sunday. Any thoughts? I'm in central Jersey.

Originally Posted by MCLC26
I'm up for a run on Sunday morning. I'm going to try and get the Lidatek installed this week - gonna have to test it out...

Old 09-04-2007, 12:13 PM
nerual is infamous around these parts
We definitely need to hit up more twisties, that was fun. Anyone want to propose a meet spot, at least? I'll always vote for the Edgewater Starbucks because it's down the street from my house.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:39 PM
I can do Edgewater - from there it is fair game - I am not too familiar with North Jersey.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:55 PM
nerual is infamous around these parts
There are some awesome twisties right off the Palisades nearish to Bear Mtn that we skipped last weekend, I'd be happy to show you guys around them. I ride them on the bike, they're great. They're a little tighter and more technical than 218, though.

Old 09-04-2007, 04:39 PM
I am in - should we get a new thread going?

Old 09-04-2007, 08:36 PM
I'm in as well - Starbucks in Edgewater is always a good spot.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tristate Area weekly meet poll...