Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Seattle - PCA PNWR drive - yes, an actual drive, this Sat. (3/24)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 04:28 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
From me . Get in touch if you want it before tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll tell you more at the meet.

Old 03-24-2007, 05:42 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Ben
Who do you buy the juice from?
Fair warning to ya'll, PCA cruise is nothing like 6speed cruise. There are lots turtles....CYA there.

Old 03-24-2007, 08:31 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Who do you buy the juice from?
My go fast juice comes from Everett...I go and replenish a 55gallon drum every few months. But I should have some extra super fancy secret sauce available to me soon....veddy soon.

Old 03-24-2007, 09:38 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
It isn't a 6speed type drive at all, 2.5 hours to get from Auburn to Redmond? 6speed drive would be 15-20 minutes!

Isn't there a gas station in Auburn that sells 100 octane? I thought some of the guys went and got some before a drive to Bremerton.

Last edited by kunal; 03-24-2007 at 09:42 PM.
Old 03-24-2007, 09:48 PM
yes, there is a station that sells 100 at the pump down there.

Old 03-24-2007, 10:20 PM
JP66 is infamous around these partsJP66 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by silversurfer
yes, there is a station that sells 100 at the pump down there.
Happen to know which one?

We 6speeders could always break away after the PCNA drive and go driving elsewhere too...

Old 03-24-2007, 11:09 PM
76 on Auburn Way just off HWY 18.

Old 03-25-2007, 08:52 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Even nastier rumor, that AWD and PSM only works on nice sunny days.Hmmmm??
Anyway, last weekend I actually drove 500 miles in the pouring rain to break-in my new LSD and Kevlar clutch.
But you have niether anyway.

Update when ya'll get home!

Old 03-25-2007, 10:09 PM
most of us 6spdrs got home awhile ago. Let's just say the driving was less than enthusiastic, the weather was crappy, and today did not really fill my need for a drive at all

And guess who (hint:he's got the baddest uberbanana GT2 in the world) didn't even drive his Pcar? Kunal gets a pass because a) his car is louder than mine and b) he proved that FCars don't melt in the rain

Old 03-25-2007, 10:15 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I made it all the way to the end of the drive and agree with silversurfer that the drive wasn't what I'd hoped it would be. I even managed to run over a nice sized rock just before hitting Union Hill Road. Didn't damage anything but man...it hurt!

I was shocked that a certain somebody didn't drive his GT2 too but hey, some dog left him a nice present next to his car.

Old 03-25-2007, 10:18 PM
JP66 is infamous around these partsJP66 is infamous around these parts
I overslept, but I guess I didn't miss out on anything....

Old 03-25-2007, 10:30 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
To put a positive spin on the drive, the road selection was decent. Except for whoever got us lost and decided to take us on a road that probably hasn't been paved in 10 years and has way too many rocks and potholes. So glad the FCar has a full underbody!!

The most surprising part of the trip was that 430's soft roof didn't melt and turn to dust. However, we did learn that BMWs attract a lot of sh*t!

Old 03-26-2007, 12:49 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute

I did warned y'all that it wasnt' going to be anything like our 6speed run. The last time I drove a turbos with these PCAs I never got out of 3rd gear. The M3 was more than enough to take care of business today. Besides different car for different occassions. Anyway I had enough crap for one day.
Our next drive will be long and fast. Promise!!

Last edited by vincentdds; 03-27-2007 at 03:14 PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:42 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Hey I didn't even know about this till I got a call from Josh.... oh well. I didn't like the rain anyways

Old 03-27-2007, 03:06 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Glad the Fcar made it out, Kunal!!!

Lets try scheduling a drive for Sunday April 15th???

We all knew Vincent was a wuss anyway.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seattle - PCA PNWR drive - yes, an actual drive, this Sat. (3/24)