Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

April 15th VA/MD/DC Social

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 12:19 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
said starbucks is about a mile from 495 on rockville pike.

Originally Posted by tshack
Just a recap if someone can confirm...

10am on sunday...starbucks on rockville pike. (can anyone give me a crossroad so I can decide which way to come). I havent been on the RPike in a few years.

Weather is saying 51 and raining...joy.

Old 04-09-2007, 04:03 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
It's the Starbuck's on the Mid-Pike Plaza. The cross is the Rockville Pike and Old Georgetown Road intersection next to the Silver Diner. If the NRC (Nuclear Regulatory Commission) is on your right, I think it is the next light on your left. I believe there is an eyeglass store where the Starbuck's is as well. Here's the address:

Mid-Pike Plaza
11802 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
301-770-9096

Worst case, call me on my cell at 571-259-8442 and we'll get you there.

Don't worry about the weather channel. They can't even predict today's weather accurately.

Berk

Originally Posted by tshack
Just a recap if someone can confirm...

10am on sunday...starbucks on rockville pike. (can anyone give me a crossroad so I can decide which way to come). I havent been on the RPike in a few years.

Weather is saying 51 and raining...joy.

Old 04-09-2007, 04:15 PM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook

Don't worry about the weather channel. They can't even predict today's weather accurately.

Berk
Your not kidding! Did you guys get much salt on the roads? I am hoping for rain this week to wash some of it away.

Old 04-09-2007, 04:26 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather. I was gonna post this meet over on euromodder.com but figured one of you guys might want to do it. If not, let me know and i'll post it. Its a cool new forum for euro's (obviously)

Old 04-09-2007, 05:03 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
lol.. scores is so much fun

Old 04-09-2007, 08:09 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
No salt on the roads in Bristow, VA. I'm hoping too that the roads stay clean and there's no rain. I didn't polish this car with 2 coats for nothing.

Originally Posted by GarnetRedCoupe
Your not kidding! Did you guys get much salt on the roads? I am hoping for rain this week to wash some of it away.

Old 04-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Go for it brother. Post it up. Sounds like a cool page to check out. We may outgrow the Starbuck's parking lot and just start taking over the Mid-Pike Plaza soon!!!

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather. I was gonna post this meet over on euromodder.com but figured one of you guys might want to do it. If not, let me know and i'll post it. Its a cool new forum for euro's (obviously)

Old 04-09-2007, 09:08 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Is the cruise going into VA? If so, I wont be able to join the cruise but will be there for the meet. I'll post up the meet on euromodder too.
Apparently theres another cruise on the 15th as well to Solomans island http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3169863

Last edited by blackbenzz; 04-09-2007 at 09:11 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:07 PM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
No salt on the roads in Bristow, VA. I'm hoping too that the roads stay clean and there's no rain. I didn't polish this car with 2 coats for nothing.
LOL! I hear that, I just did mine a couple of weeks ago!

Old 04-10-2007, 06:52 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Is the cruise going into VA? If so, I wont be able to join the cruise but will be there for the meet. I'll post up the meet on euromodder too.
Apparently theres another cruise on the 15th as well to Solomans island http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3169863
nothing against dubs but pleeeeeeeeze....LOL.....hoping for good weather here!

*edit* I have attended one of these and it was good but I am sticking with the 6speed gathering!

Mike

Old 04-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
nothing against dubs but pleeeeeeeeze....LOL.....hoping for good weather here!

*edit* I have attended one of these and it was good but I am sticking with the 6speed gathering!

Mike
I wasnt trying to say people should go to that meet, just putting it out there. I will be at the 6speed meet. If I can find some time, I will have some new goodies on the car too

Old 04-10-2007, 11:18 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
I wasnt trying to say people should go to that meet, just putting it out there. I will be at the 6speed meet. If I can find some time, I will have some new goodies on the car too

just givin ya a hard time! now worries, in fact I will probably cruise by there at 0900 on my way up to this meet!

can't wait to see the new goodies, I am sure they are 100% more interesting than my new racing pedals!

Old 04-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MGoBlue
Damn, we have family in town, I'm not sure what excuse I can come up with, but I'll try. Count me in as a 'not-so-solid maybe.'
id love to see u out there Todd

Old 04-10-2007, 06:08 PM
I don't think we decided where we are going to go just yet. Maybe we can head down towards the waterfront in Georgetown to people watch (Weather Permitting of course) or head out to Frederick or VA. Whatever everyone else wants to do. I think once we all get there, some people may have family commitments later in the early afternoon or so, and some are open to go for a drive. It would be cool to get a bunch of folks to go for a mini-run even if it is just terrorizing 495. Let's all go with the flow for now.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:19 AM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
I'm in for the meet, dunno how long I can stay - taking a ladyfriend Mini shopping later that day (possibly Saturday, though). I showed up at the dealership last week to find a nice salesman... I came back to my car and found a crowd around it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: April 15th VA/MD/DC Social