Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

April 15th VA/MD/DC Social

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 09:40 AM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
FING Rain. I dont really care about bringing the Pcar out in the rain its the standing and shivering I am not too fond of.

Fing Rain!

Old 04-13-2007, 09:57 AM
tshack is infamous around these parts
Ditto if it rains. Next sat is in the 70's.......thats my vote if we reschedule...then the top is off and the video cam comes out!

Old 04-13-2007, 09:59 AM
MX RACER is infamous around these parts
I am planning on being if the weather works out..

Old 04-13-2007, 10:20 AM
dertub is infamous around these parts
See you this sunday

Old 04-13-2007, 10:20 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
I am there if the weather is decent and next weekend I am at a show so won't be able to make it saturday unless I get a ride from someone at HIN...yes, I am showing with my team...LOL

Old 04-13-2007, 10:52 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
I am there if the weather is decent and next weekend I am at a show so won't be able to make it saturday unless I get a ride from someone at HIN...yes, I am showing with my team...LOL
I'm in the same boat

Old 04-13-2007, 05:05 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds good. If it rains out, then it will be next Saturday, April 21st, same time and place, etc.

I'd like to make it out this Sunday and am hoping it all pans out. Worst case scenario, we can hold a bikini car wash Saturday April 21st with some nice ladies to wash the cars after they have been in the rain this weekend.

Just a thought.........Blackbenzz can you pull that together....

Originally Posted by tshack
Ditto if it rains. Next sat is in the 70's.......thats my vote if we reschedule...then the top is off and the video cam comes out!

Old 04-13-2007, 09:34 PM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
I am out guys, weather looks like S for the weekend

Old 04-13-2007, 11:17 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by boochook
Sounds good. If it rains out, then it will be next Saturday, April 21st, same time and place, etc.

I'd like to make it out this Sunday and am hoping it all pans out. Worst case scenario, we can hold a bikini car wash Saturday April 21st with some nice ladies to wash the cars after they have been in the rain this weekend.

Just a thought.........Blackbenzz can you pull that together....
Me and Mike are going to be showing our cars at HIN on saturday

Old 04-14-2007, 06:46 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yup, we'll just have to catch the next one...Sunday is looking really bad....sucks!

Old 04-14-2007, 03:02 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I kind of hope we do it next weekend! I am moving this weekend to Fairfax, so I am assed-out for Sunday...

Old 04-14-2007, 03:34 PM
TraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of light
i can do next weekend.. damn taxes

Old 04-14-2007, 04:48 PM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
Okay, screw it. It's going to rain and everyone's already out for this weekend. See you guys on the 22nd?

Justin

Old 04-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by justinmm2
Okay, screw it. It's going to rain and everyone's already out for this weekend. See you guys on the 22nd?

Justin
yeah the weather is a bummer, i was looking forward to a cruise since i had to duck out early on the last one.

Old 04-14-2007, 07:21 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
I just joined the forum today... Too bad the weather looks like crapola for Sunday... I'm really tired of winter... Maybe winter will be gone by the May 6th Meet, Drive & Dine... The tour route is complete and all we need now is some beautiful weather!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: April 15th VA/MD/DC Social