Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

April 15th VA/MD/DC Social

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 07:35 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Guys,

I am going to POST a BRAND NEW RAIN DATE for this event. We will meet next Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 10 AM at the Starbuck's at Mid-Pike Plaza on Rockville Pike in Rockville. Keep an eye out for the new post.

Old 04-14-2007, 09:46 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Guys,

I am going to POST a BRAND NEW RAIN DATE for this event. We will meet next Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 10 AM at the Starbuck's at Mid-Pike Plaza on Rockville Pike in Rockville. Keep an eye out for the new post.
excellent, now I have the perfect excuse to skip HIN

Old 04-14-2007, 11:29 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Berk -

Sounds good man - I should be able to make it!!!

Old 04-15-2007, 09:11 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
The thread to the new event on April 22nd is right here guys.....

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=80022

Later

Old 04-17-2007, 06:49 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
BOOCHOOK, thanks man....too bad about the weather...I will be at HIN this coming weekend but will try to make this.

M

Old 04-17-2007, 05:19 PM
BMWDEMON - No sweat brother. I hope you can make it man, but if not, totally understandable. Where is HIN anyway? I might just want to go see it on Saturday/Night.

Bring your friend in town as well. I have about 4 or 5 folks coming with me hopefully.

Old 04-17-2007, 05:38 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
BMWDEMON - No sweat brother. I hope you can make it man, but if not, totally understandable. Where is HIN anyway? I might just want to go see it on Saturday/Night.

Bring your friend in town as well. I have about 4 or 5 folks coming with me hopefully.
Its at the Chantilly Expo Center. 5pm-midnight. If you wanna go and prepurchase tickets lemme know and i'll give you a discount promo code

Old 04-17-2007, 07:31 PM
dertub is infamous around these parts
Arrow

See everyone on the 22nd.

Old 04-17-2007, 08:33 PM
Blackbenzz - PM me the code brother. I think I'd like to go w/ my wife.

dertub - BRING THE 07!!!!!

Old 04-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
If the weathers good I might turn up

Old 04-17-2007, 08:40 PM
Here's the weather forecast....

Sun
Apr 22

Mostly Sunny61°/48°10%

Hope you can make it out my friend. Should be a blast!!!

Originally Posted by Exlondoner
If the weathers good I might turn up

Old 04-18-2007, 06:50 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Blackbenzz - PM me the code brother. I think I'd like to go w/ my wife.

dertub - BRING THE 07!!!!!
BOOCHOOK,

Cool...stop by the Europrojekz booth to meet Ahmad and Eurowerkz booth to meet me...and I am pretty sure I will make Sunday...don't think were going to end up doing anything on Saturday night except drive home......FAST!!!

Old 04-18-2007, 07:59 AM
BMWDEMON - You got it brother. Looking forward to seeing everyone and the SHOW. Looks like a good time. Make sure you drift out of the parking lot on Saturday night.... I'm still trying to learn how to do that.

Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
BOOCHOOK,

Cool...stop by the Europrojekz booth to meet Ahmad and Eurowerkz booth to meet me...and I am pretty sure I will make Sunday...don't think were going to end up doing anything on Saturday night except drive home......FAST!!!