Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Seattle 6speeders---July 7th Mt St Helens Drive/Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 07:04 AM
Sl33p3rS4 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AlgaeHater
Yup, my first Italian
the anticipation is killing me

Old 06-23-2007, 07:04 PM
carjeda is infamous around these parts
Great car!

Congratulations Dave! Excellent model choice and a nice example of a 993TT. The 993 is my favorite of all the aircooled models and I hope to make this my next Porsche someday. I look forward to talking to you after you've driven it for a while and what your thoughts, experience's and/or opinions will be and how it differ's to what you've been used to in the 986S,other than the obvious. Looking forward to the drive to St.Helens. Ciao!

Old 06-23-2007, 07:13 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Dave,

I saw you driving your 993TT on 405 North coming into Bellevue around 1:25 pm. I was in the silver Range Rover driving on the carpool lane to your left. I thought about waving but you probably wouldn't have recognized me. Your car is really looking good buddy! Congrats! You obviously liked it because you were grinning while driving.

Old 06-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Jason I saw your car at Barrier the other day what are you doing now?

Old 06-23-2007, 10:41 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
When did you see my car? I was there for only 10 minutes on Monday while they reset my airbag sensor. You might've seen another Turbo like mine maybe.

Old 06-24-2007, 01:19 AM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
Originally Posted by atomic80
When did you see my car? I was there for only 10 minutes on Monday while they reset my airbag sensor. You might've seen another Turbo like mine maybe.
Another like yours?

Old 06-24-2007, 01:55 AM
Originally Posted by AlgaeHater
Another like yours?
Hey, it could happen!

Old 06-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Nope it was on Monday and I was just driving past. Funny though that we all know each others cars

Last edited by JP-S-St.Louis; 06-25-2007 at 09:09 PM.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:26 PM
You guys, I heard that the roads leading up to Windy Peak is pretty bad. Have any of you guys actually driven on the route yet? Apparently there are a number of sinkholes which has caused the roads to "sink" in some places which could potentially damage our cars because they're low riding. With that said, I might have to drop out of this one. There's another drive leading up to the Olympic Peninsula that day too that I might go on instead.

Old 06-25-2007, 08:15 AM
carjeda is infamous around these parts
You can't pass........

Jasonnnnnnnnnnnn! You can't back out on the St.Helen's drive. You promised that I could ride with you on the way up. I've been dreaming about that moment since the day you promised. It's all I've been thinking about, and now your not going.................................Whaaaaaaaaaa aaaa!!!!!! Just kidding! What group is doing the Olympic drive? Have fun!

How did the Porsche Driving Experience go? Sounds like so much fun.

Ciao!

Old 06-26-2007, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by atomic80
You guys, I heard that the roads leading up to Windy Peak is pretty bad. Have any of you guys actually driven on the route yet? Apparently there are a number of sinkholes which has caused the roads to "sink" in some places which could potentially damage our cars because they're low riding. With that said, I might have to drop out of this one. There's another drive leading up to the Olympic Peninsula that day too that I might go on instead.
I was up there last year in September and the group i was with had no problem at all............

I was with mostly BMW's but several were very low to the ground and no one had any clearance issues..........

so unless the sinkholes and other stuff has happened since last September then we should be fine.......

there is a large section on NF-99 that is nice and smooth and there are some twisties to have fun in and then once you get close to the top there arent any barriers on the road so thats when we would slow it down and just cruise.....................im sure if you hauled *** through that point you could damage your car especially if you slid off the edge

does everyone still want to go up there?

Old 06-26-2007, 06:40 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
The winter time really takes a toll on those roads, and remember those are the roads that get hit the hardest, and that is why they close them in the winter time.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:17 PM
19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute
How long time wise is this route not including stops, just going the speed limit? I might be going down that way and I can report the condition so we are not going to drive into a crevasse.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
at least... 5 hours all the way around

Old 06-27-2007, 01:47 PM
the roads we're using once we get up to St Helens are the same roads that DTMPower.net use for their annual Rainier/St Helens drive.........

also, i believe FerrariChat goes up the same road we'll be on...........

we should be fine........there wont be any other traffic at all up there so we'll have both lanes to utilize for most of it as well

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seattle 6speeders---July 7th Mt St Helens Drive/Meet