Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Seattle 6speeders---July 7th Mt St Helens Drive/Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 12:47 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Contractor is sch'd to come in and prep the new garage floor for epoxy tomorrow therefore, have to stick around.

you always stick around home you ***

give me your GT3 for the day...and I can have some fun in it

Old 07-07-2007, 12:52 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Whatever you do, don't let Bruce near your car.

Old 07-07-2007, 01:24 AM
iborroel is infamous around these parts
So what are the plans for tomorrow?

Old 07-07-2007, 01:27 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
I think we will all discuss the drive options tomorrow morning. It looks like there are more nwquattro members coming now. Should be a good turn out.

If you are coming, I will see you in the morning at 9:30 at the Costco. If you want to meet up for breakfast, Bruce and I are meeting at the Sunbreak cafe in Auburn again.

-David

Old 07-07-2007, 01:47 AM
iborroel is infamous around these parts
What time are you guys meeting at the cafe?

Old 07-07-2007, 02:48 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Contractor is sch'd to come in and prep the new garage floor for epoxy tomorrow therefore, have to stick around.
I can't remember the last time I saw you on a drive. Stranger. So sad, so very sad .

HIN this year?

Old 07-07-2007, 06:01 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Guys... the drive today ended up being very very nice!! Drove up HWY410 to MT. Rainier ti Sunrise (lookout point up to) then turned around and came back to Enumclaw and had some lunch! Had a ton of fun, met some great new people and nothing was damaged and no tickets.

I am looking to do another in 2-3 weeks and go up the other side of Mt Rainier. I am going up there tomorrow so I will know exactly how the roads are.

Old 07-07-2007, 06:13 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
So while you guys were out there driving I was at a pool party lounging things up and BBQ'ing. It's a nice day for that! Did any of you guys make it out to St Helens?

Old 07-07-2007, 09:22 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I did the drive to Rainier Nat park up 410 this morning just to watch the sunrise. I just could not sleep. Since it was so early and there were no cars on the road I saw 150MPH and did not go under 100 for a solid 10 Min..

I did have one issue.....I hit a bird with my mirror and saw a few moose, thank god it was not the other way around. Sorry I did not make this one i will make the next one.

Old 07-07-2007, 11:26 PM
Here are some pictures from the drive.

-David

Old 07-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
Nice shots Dave. That was a great drive today, enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to another run.
Question-did anyone else get flipped off by that a/hole on the bike on the drive down? I recall, we were doing the speed limit!

Old 07-08-2007, 01:18 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
pictures look great -- I was sorry to miss this...

I look forward to meeting you all on a future drive!

Old 07-08-2007, 02:45 AM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Ben,
Been busy traveling and overseeing the garage rebuild. Lift was finally installed just this week. What should have been a 2 month project is now in it's 4th month. Can see the end soon, was able to park the GT3 inside it's new home for the first time tonight.
Will see you soon.
HIN, don't know yet. You?

Old 07-08-2007, 12:47 PM
Great pix Dave!!! I want some of those in high res

The guy did flip us off to start, and I was going at a normal rate cause I expected Park Ranger around every corner.... two weeks we should see another route and maybe follow up with a BBQ at my house since it is near the route

Old 07-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Sl33p3rS4 is infamous around these parts
excellent, im glad you guys had fun.............my car should hopefully be fixed soon.......im just waiting on the parts that should have been here a week ago.

NWQuattro.com is planning a drive August 25th out to Ocean Shores and you guys are more than welcome to join............ill post up more details once they become available........

also, i want to plan a highway 101 loop drive......from Port Angeles to Ocean Shores has some excellent roads and some excellent views.........it would be a long drive if we did it in one day..................

i could plan to hit up a state park and camp out in a group......what do you guys think?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seattle 6speeders---July 7th Mt St Helens Drive/Meet