Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Concorso Italiano Monterey CA - Fri Aug 17th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 10:52 AM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
Concorso Italiano Monterey CA - Fri Aug 17th

I have attended this event for a few years now and it is amazing. The event is in Monterey, CA on Friday August 17th.

http://www.concorso.com/

Who is planning on going this year? TY328 and I are surely going to attend and it would be great to caravan down together with other 6Speeders. In years past we held a couple meeting spots, one being in Gilroy.

We also should consider parking the Coral (if they offer this again) where there are lots of very nice non-Italian vehicles

Hope to see you all there!

Old 07-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be at the Historics during the days (Fri-Sun) and the auctions at night. PM me your # if you want me to give you a call...

Old 07-26-2007, 01:31 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Depending on when you guys will be heading down i may be in for a caravan

Old 07-27-2007, 12:34 AM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
I'll be there

Old 07-30-2007, 10:05 AM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
TY328 and I will be heading down early Friday AM. We just signed up for the coral so we can park in the show area. Should be fun. If anyone wants to meet in the south Bay or Gilroy post or PM me.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:30 AM
jwa
jwa is infamous around these parts
I'll be there.

Old 07-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Banned
RAW-MEAN is infamous around these parts
I am going early AM. Like to get there early. Usually take off from Menlo Park around 5AM.

Old 07-30-2007, 11:26 PM
ty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to behold
Just sign up, should be fun. Hope to see many P-car from 6speed.

Old 07-31-2007, 12:44 PM
jkb
jkb is infamous around these parts
i dont know anything about the concorso (yeah, i am anti-social that way), but the drive alone with fellow 6speeders is worth it. is it one day event? do i need a hotel? what about car parking?

chris -- where have you been lately? haven't see you at SR

Old 07-31-2007, 03:48 PM
jwa
jwa is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jkb
i dont know anything about the concorso (yeah, i am anti-social that way), but the drive alone with fellow 6speeders is worth it. is it one day event? do i need a hotel? what about car parking?
Concorso is just one day, but there are events that take place the entire weekend (i.e.: historic races, pebble beach, etc...). As for getting a hotel, it might be hard to find one this late, but you never know, my first time up there I stayed at the Lover's Point Motel, which was an experience. Oh and parking, expect to park outside. But it's definately worth it!

Old 07-31-2007, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by jkb

chris -- where have you been lately? haven't see you at SR
Hey there JKB! The Friday event is awesome, its one day AM to whenever you want to depart. Check out the site, no hotel needed but if you want to park in the Corral then you will want to come early with us. I should be making in to SR this weekend! See you there!

Old 07-31-2007, 11:23 PM
jrloM3 is infamous around these parts
well, i just got my fenders rolled so i think i'm all set!!

Old 07-31-2007, 11:28 PM
jrloM3 is infamous around these parts
on a more serious note, i'm going to try to make this event and cruise down with ya'll.

Old 08-01-2007, 09:47 AM
jkb
Originally Posted by synergy
Hey there JKB! The Friday event is awesome, its one day AM to whenever you want to depart. Check out the site, no hotel needed but if you want to park in the Corral then you will want to come early with us. I should be making in to SR this weekend! See you there!
you guys coming back friday PM? if so, i'll probaby tag along. i am a "tag along" kind of guy

Old 08-01-2007, 09:50 AM
jkb
Originally Posted by jrloM3
well, i just got my fenders rolled so i think i'm all set!!
could you please be so kind as to edit the post and delete the picture? it is hurting my eyes and giving me headache

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Concorso Italiano Monterey CA - Fri Aug 17th