Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Summit Point track rental

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 07:57 AM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
Summit Point track rental

A bunch of local 6speeders (DC/MD/VA) are renting the track.. I've spoken with a few of you about it in person and on email.

Just a heads up, if you're interested still, PM me. We have a target date and we need to know who is still interested. I think we have about 10 spots left...

Don't want to clutter 6speed forum with the details and planning so just PM me and I can give you link to info.

Old 07-27-2007, 08:44 AM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
update: bring your checks to Sunday's meeting to expedite your spot so we can rent this track..

we are going to try to reserve Shenandoah Circuit.. more details in the link I provided in PMs

Old 07-27-2007, 04:39 PM
NYSpeedRacer84 is infamous around these parts
Check your pm...

Old 08-29-2007, 07:36 PM
ok guys those who are serious send your checks in to solidify your spot..

we are opening it up to 6speed and rennlist people

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...d.php?t=374809

Old 09-02-2007, 10:23 AM
B-moreBroker is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by KJM3SMG
ok guys those who are serious send your checks in to solidify your spot..

we are opening it up to 6speed and rennlist people

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...d.php?t=374809

If you guys rent out the SP main circuit for a day sometime this year I have 3 people who will throw in including myself...

Old 09-02-2007, 10:26 AM
SP Main is more expensive so we did the Shenandoah for our first time rental... depending on the success of this we will do SP Main after.. u sure u dont want to try out the fun circuit Shenandoah?

Old 09-02-2007, 10:34 AM
B-moreBroker is infamous around these parts
SP Main is more expensive so we did the Shenandoah for our first time rental... depending on the success of this we will do SP Main after.. u sure u dont want to try out the fun circuit Shenandoah?

Not a big fan of Shenendoah... I've run it before and it seems to me to be more of a go-kart track rather than a high-speed road racing course... Just wasn't feeling it...

Old 09-05-2007, 08:15 AM
anyone else in NoVA/MD/DC interested in joining us?

Old 09-05-2007, 08:32 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future

when is it?
Im racing at summit in oct and could use the extra time...

Old 09-05-2007, 06:01 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
I thought you already did this?

Old 09-05-2007, 09:02 PM
you are getting your dates screwed up again :P

This one is for Oct 14th. The signups end by next week...

Here is the thread (page 8 has the details of the check and signups):

http://www.fmotorsports.com/main/ind...r=asc&start=32