Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Summer '07 "Exotix Run" - August 12th. (Tristate)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Infamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura about
Wow how didnt I get caught in the trap? I was doing a consistent ***mph. Sorry to hear Gil.

Old 08-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
About 4 of us got nailed on the way back and the cop told me they were waiting for us. As long as it's just money and no points I'll write it off for a great day!

Old 08-12-2007, 05:10 PM
PTarga is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Stryke
About 4 of us got nailed on the way back and the cop told me they were waiting for us. As long as it's just money and no points I'll write it off for a great day!
That's why I left the pack. I figured they must have been pissed they didn't pop more of us in the am.

Last edited by PTarga; 08-12-2007 at 06:07 PM.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:04 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Stryke
Had tons of fun but Martin, there were quite a few tickets including myself. They set traps for us on the way home. I just got the following info from the NYS DMV website so I really don't care...LOL

Out-of-state traffic violations: Except for Ontario and Quebec, points are not added to your NYS driver record if you commit an out-of-state traffic violation. Points can appear on your NYS driver record if you commit a traffic violation in Ontario or Quebec.
Damn Gil I shouldn't have spoke so soon Well at least its no points, sucks either way though, but I thought now out of state violations will carry over as of recently? I hope that's not the case.

Only cop we saw on the way home was on opposite side, then one that pulled over some subaru , very ironic for how we drove today LOL , I got lucky!

Old 08-12-2007, 07:16 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
That was a GREAT cruise! I had a blast! Thanks to all the organizer sof the event, very well planned out and executed. It was great to finally put faces to names as well. I was riding shotgun in Jasons (drivenagain) BEAST Cl600. I'll bring my car next time

Gil- It was nice meeting you and sorry about the ticket. We tried flashing the headlights but it was too late!

That aqua blue Murci was friggin SICKKKKKKKKKK! You might want to wipe it off because I busted on it a few times. I'm on EuroProjektz and put in a good word for you to Josh to get you on the team. I might come up for the show in jersey.

Last edited by blackbenzz; 08-12-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:40 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
That was a GREAT cruise! I had a blast! Thanks to all the organizer sof the event, very well planned out and executed. It was great to finally put faces to names as well. I was riding shotgun in Jasons (drivenagain) BEAST Cl600. I'll bring my car next time

Gil- It was nice meeting you and sorry about the ticket. We tried flashing the headlights but it was too late!

That aqua blue Murci was friggin SICKKKKKKKKKK! You might want to wipe it off because I busted on it a few times. I'm on EuroProjektz and put in a good word for you to Josh to get you on the team. I might come up for the show in jersey.
Oh damn! Didnt know that was you!

(Im the guy with the 996tt that you met up with on the turnpike at the reststop)

Old 08-12-2007, 07:55 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sechsgang
Oh damn! Didnt know that was you!

(Im the guy with the 996tt that you met up with on the turnpike at the reststop)
I knew your car looked familiar (the wheels threw me off). Your car was amazing! The kinesis wheels set the car off perfectly (I have some K18's coming in this week for my car ). It was nice meeting you

I was looking for illM3 to meet him, saw his car but didnt know who he was so I never ended up meeting him.

Last edited by blackbenzz; 08-12-2007 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:59 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
I knew your car looked familiar (the wheels threw me off). Your car was amazing! The kinesis wheels set the car off perfectly (I have some K18's coming in this week for my car ). It was nice meeting you

I was looking for illM3 to meet him, saw his car but didnt know who he was so I never ended up meeting him.

ahh, you should have told me, I could have brought you to him. Hes pretty busy at most of the events being e-famous and all...haha...but what can I say...hes Martin!

Old 08-12-2007, 08:07 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Hovik....thanks again for organizing another great event. It was an awesome day except for the 5-0 of course but after all we all had a great time.

Raudel

Old 08-12-2007, 09:12 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !

I beeped at you guys several times to try and chat since I knew the car hah, didn't know you were his passenger but next time

Originally Posted by sechsgang
ahh, you should have told me, I could have brought you to him. Hes pretty busy at most of the events being e-famous and all...haha...but what can I say...hes Martin!
LOL you fool!!!

Originally Posted by RCNJ
Hovik....thanks again for organizing another great event. It was an awesome day except for the 5-0 of course but after all we all had a great time.

Raudel
Raudel when I see and hear your car on the road, it really gives me a new found love for these damn cars, hard to appreciate what you are driving until you see it out on the road ripping it up.. On that note, had lots of fun once again, we caught a lucky break

Old 08-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Confused is infamous around these parts
Great planning, great meet, great time!!

Sorry to see three lambos pulled over on the way back

Thanks!

Old 08-13-2007, 07:25 AM
NYSpeedRacer84 is infamous around these parts
Anyone know site that can hold a pretty big file? I got a prelim video from the meeting point but Youtube just pretty much killed the qualit of it....for those of you who are experts what setting...ie compression and etc should I set it to?

Old 08-13-2007, 07:42 AM
Simba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NYSpeedRacer84
Anyone know site that can hold a pretty big file? I got a prelim video from the meeting point but Youtube just pretty much killed the qualit of it....for those of you who are experts what setting...ie compression and etc should I set it to?
I can put it up for you. Toss me a PM for details. H.264/Quicktime encoding is generally your best quality/size option.

Old 08-13-2007, 05:11 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
I beeped at you guys several times to try and chat since I knew the car hah, didn't know you were his passenger but next time

LOL you fool!!!

Raudel when I see and hear your car on the road, it really gives me a new found love for these damn cars, hard to appreciate what you are driving until you see it out on the road ripping it up.. On that note, had lots of fun once again, we caught a lucky break
Martin...I know what you mean it happens to me all the time. My car was runnign rich and pulling timing. Its gonna get a retune tomorrow.

Old 08-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Y65MPH is infamous around these partsY65MPH is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RCNJ
Martin...I know what you mean it happens to me all the time. My car was runnign rich and pulling timing. Its gonna get a retune tomorrow.
Is that the excuse you are using?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Summer '07 "Exotix Run" - August 12th. (Tristate)