Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Summer '07 "Exotix Run" - August 12th. (Tristate)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 06:25 PM
NYSpeedRacer84 is infamous around these parts
Hovik, +1 for me

Old 08-07-2007, 07:01 PM
G-Gore is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Steve K MMC
yea
waleed is not a nice guy
he was in front of me, along with Tony and Raudell
and they all drifted onto the NJ turnpike entrance in front of me

the little carrera could barely get its *** out, but it did ... barely
Steve. Don't you worry. This time you will have more chances, since everyone will be schooling Joey and his new Murci. And everybody knows that any RR can easly keep up with thos slow Lambos :-) Also - look at this from another point of view - two-seaters don't have big rear couch for ladies :-)

Old 08-08-2007, 08:18 AM
PCam is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RCNJ

You're like my AMEX.
Don't leave home without it.
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-08-2007, 09:30 AM
LamboJoe is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD
Welcome LamboJoe. I see you got rid of that peace of $h!t... Oh well I guess I'm gonna have to spank you all over again....LOL Did you get rid of your plates, or did you transfer them over? Say hi to Candy for me, see you on the 12th bro.

Hollywood What's up Hommie
you guys were having a hard time with My Ferrari last time, now its 580 HP Murci with an attitude.

L@@K at my new plates, all you Porsche guys can do this to me

Attached Images  
Old 08-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
I dont think i can hang with the murcies but I plan on spanking a few Gallardos

Old 08-08-2007, 10:20 AM
PanozEsperante is infamous around these parts
Can I come down to Edgewater and buy a shirt (to support your charity)or do you have to participate?

Thanks

Old 08-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Any NYC guys coming in through Staten Island, we are meeting at the Staten Island Mall parking lot by Macys furniture gallery at 7am sharp to caravan over to NJ. Chime in if you're in so we can wait for you a few extra minutes.

Jay, I hope there won't be too many turns because when you have to slow down to 70 to not lose the *** on the heavy Benz "those Gallardos" will be passing you on the shoulder.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stryke
Jay, I hope there won't be too many turns because when you have to slow down to 70 to not lose the *** on the heavy Benz "those Gallardos" will be passing you on the shoulder.
"Heavy Benz"? since when is 4500lbs heavy I hope to be far enough ahead not to worry about u guys catching me in a turn

Old 08-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
4500lbs??? Jeez man, I hope it's not too hot or you'll leave tracks in the asphalt. You're almost as heavy as my Range Rover and about 1,200 pounds more than my G.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by Stryke
4500lbs??? Jeez man, I hope it's not too hot or you'll leave tracks in the asphalt. You're almost as heavy as my Range Rover and about 1,200 pounds more than my G.
lol, she leaves tracks in the asphalt allright...and probably has as much torque as both ur cars combined (and needs it lol)

Old 08-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Y65MPH is infamous around these partsY65MPH is infamous around these parts
Hey Joey,

Get used to looking at this plate. You will see it only once as I suck your cute little doors off.

Craig

Attached Images  
Old 08-08-2007, 01:13 PM
RSG212 is infamous around these partsRSG212 is infamous around these parts
Anyone coming from south jersey...
Does anyone want to meet up on the GSP exit 127?
or maybe by the turnpike somewhere?

Old 08-08-2007, 04:14 PM
996Jammy is infamous around these parts
RSG,
couple of us may be rolling from edison/woodbridge area(tpk exit 11). Tend to find the quickest way there is tpk to ft lee/GW

Old 08-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Site Sponsor
any race gas at the pump near where we are meeting?

Old 08-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Former Vendor
Sure, and some jet-pack wearing elves to carry your car to the middle of the pack.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Summer '07 "Exotix Run" - August 12th. (Tristate)