Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Exotix Run-Thanks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 06:57 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Gents, thanks for putting on a great event. I don't recall ever seeing so many Lambos in one place! The Skytop was also an excellent ending venue.

I will do my best to make the next event. Cheers!

Last edited by Josh/AWE; 08-13-2007 at 07:02 AM.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:02 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Good work Hovik, thanks again.

Old 08-13-2007, 07:22 AM
NYSpeedRacer84 is infamous around these parts
Thanks again Hovik, Great job!

Old 08-13-2007, 07:41 AM
mmerical is infamous around these parts
To echo everyone else thanks Hovik as well as everyone else involved. It was a great time and well worth the 2 hour drive up to NJ.

Matt

Old 08-13-2007, 07:43 AM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
no pics?

Old 08-13-2007, 08:14 AM
LamboJoe is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
OH WORD,
Joey nice seeing your crazy *** today, when we passed those cops all i could think was GAS!
yeah you were thinking gas, and i was thinking brakes as soon as i saw them. lol, damn popos were everywere.

Old 08-13-2007, 08:16 AM
Simba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by lax01
no pics?

965 beast is insane.

Old 08-13-2007, 08:16 AM
Simba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud of

Old 08-13-2007, 08:36 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Sounds like you guys had a great time! Sorry I had to miss the event but after a week away from home I went to the Beach to spend some time with my three girls... (wife and daughters) Hope to catch up with you guys on the next run... Glad to hear everyone made it home safe and sound....

Old 08-13-2007, 09:03 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Hovik and all the other people that helped organize this event. It wa sthe best cruise I have EVER been on. I dont think I have ever seen that many lambo's in my life and it was for a great cause. Next time I'll definitely bring my car up.

Old 08-13-2007, 09:58 AM
jonathan@millaracing is infamous around these parts
Hovik

Thanks for organizing a great event.

I'm glad that Milla Racing could help sponsor this event.

Check out our website soon for pictures from the event.

Hope everybody enjoyed their tshirts as well

thanks again

Old 08-13-2007, 10:05 AM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LamboJoe
ahhhh what a day
i pulled away from the pack with two crazy Porsche Turbo guys , doing stupid speeds, we blew by 2 cops doing 130, we saw them coming down after us, all of a sudden we were up to 170-180 just getting away from them, all the 6 speed Porsche guys are fuc*ing nuts, Raudel car is stupid stupid fast hats off to that beast.

Hovik what can i say A+ baby
see you guys soon

LamboJoe
Joe..... great seeing you and your Murci, its a gorgeous machine..its awesome to see someone drive the hell out of that car the way you do. Hopefully we can get another run going soon.

Raudel

Old 08-13-2007, 10:24 AM
HOLLYWOOD is infamous around these parts
What's up my people? Hovik...great job, very well put together. On behalf of the PORSCHE CREW we wanted to say thanks and we hope to see you all soon. What a great time!!!

HOLLYWOOD
Crazy Tony
psycho Raudel
Twin Turbo Adrian
Ruf Serg
Gus Carrera
and now Big George

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 08-13-2007 at 10:29 AM.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:45 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
jackbuys is infamous around these parts
Red face exotic pics

i have some pretty great pics also, but the posting doesnt make sense to me..someone send me a PM, i could use some assastance on that.... also would be great if the site had a gallery, everyone could post pics to a central spot.. do we have that and i just missed it?

- also i am the associate editor for the MetroNY Porsche Post - any objection i do a quick write up on the event and post a couple of photos... any restrictions i should know about before i get banned?

again, this was great!
Jackie.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:55 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LamboJoe
yeah you were thinking gas, and i was thinking brakes as soon as i saw them. lol, damn popos were everywere.
Oh man how the roles were reversed, you were the puss that day jkjk

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotix Run-Thanks