Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Exotix Run-Thanks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 10:21 AM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Hovik

Thanks Tony... really, that trailer just added so much to the event. Glad we didn't use it though!
I'm going to make 3 times bigger stickers for it next time. I thought those 4ft ones would be big enough but they looked so tiny on the trailer!
No problem man, next time we can have 20ft stickers made.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:19 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TonyNJ
Hovik, thanks for another well organized event. I think my truck and trailer will become the official complimentary tow vehicle. I don't know of any organized event providing this service!!LOL
OMFG that was yours hahahah.. Tony was nice seeing you!

Old 08-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Hovik, sickest run ever man, runnin with the bulls is no joke. Martin, man I thought you were honking at me to move bro, we will shake hands next time, your car is crazy, too bad i didnt have a chance to roll with u guys.

Old 08-14-2007, 02:14 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by iLLM3
OMFG that was yours hahahah.. Tony was nice seeing you!
Yeah, I had one of my buddies follow us around just in case. Good seeing you too man.

Old 08-14-2007, 02:57 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
Hovik, sickest run ever man, runnin with the bulls is no joke. Martin, man I thought you were honking at me to move bro, we will shake hands next time, your car is crazy, too bad i didnt have a chance to roll with u guys.
LOL not at all man, too bad everyone was leaving so fast, that beep was to say what up hah. Next time there were just so many people!

Old 08-15-2007, 12:36 PM
linkp is infamous around these parts
The run was out of control! Here's my coverage.... http://www.andrewlinkphotography.com...tos/index.html

Old 08-15-2007, 12:49 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
great shots!!!!

Is there any way that I could get the shot of my car (silver 996tt with the kinesis wheels #11) so I could save it on my computer?

Old 08-15-2007, 12:59 PM
Banned
Hovik is infamous around these parts
More videos from the event...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...06978364595241

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51268004084053

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51554521779500

Disregard the immature comments. As you all know the day was way too exciting and the M crowd was happy to be driving really fast with a bunch of exotics.

Old 08-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
jackbuys is infamous around these parts
videos

way cool...
but tell me,.... as a chick i dont know much about what you guys got under the hood.... but am i seeing this rite.... the M's (bmw) got as much pulll as a lamb? i would think no way in hell.... either way.... wicked awesome footage!

Old 08-15-2007, 03:36 PM
Banned
Hovik is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jackbuys
way cool...
but tell me,.... as a chick i dont know much about what you guys got under the hood.... but am i seeing this rite.... the M's (bmw) got as much pulll as a lamb? i would think no way in hell.... either way.... wicked awesome footage!
Gallardos as the M5s and M6s come with V10 5litre engine making about the same HP. Its not too surprising that the 2 cars are close in performance. But as you can see from the videos when pushed hard the M5 (which is heavily modded) can't catch the Grey Gallardo.
As for the Orange Gallardo in the twisties I was in that car, and we were not pushing it at all, just taking it easy, enjoying the twisties and watching for cops, driveways and wildlife.

Old 08-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Sechsgang....you've got PM

Old 08-15-2007, 08:46 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
link, you got reply

Old 08-15-2007, 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by linkphotography
Sechsgang....you've got PM
Were you in the RX8??? If so can I get those videos and pics??

Old 08-16-2007, 12:16 AM
Sorry, I wasn't in the RX-8. I was riding in James' 40th Anniversary Murci. We were going just a tad too fast for me to be hanging out the window shooting lol

Old 08-16-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by linkphotography
Sorry, I wasn't in the RX-8. I was riding in James' 40th Anniversary Murci. We were going just a tad too fast for me to be hanging out the window shooting lol
Oops my bad hah, James is an animal behind the wheel !!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotix Run-Thanks