Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Exotix Run-Thanks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 04:15 PM
PTarga is infamous around these parts
Exotix Run-Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to all the coordinators and sponsors. I had a great time.

Old 08-12-2007, 04:20 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
I had a great time as well!

but where the hell are teh vidz?

Old 08-12-2007, 04:23 PM
I know they shot a bunch of drive-bys of me. Guess I'll have to wait for their DVD. I have some good Pocono (passing) footage, but I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

Old 08-12-2007, 04:31 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by PTarga
I know they shot a bunch of drive-bys of me. Guess I'll have to wait for their DVD.

And what I did shouldnt exactly be shown on PBS either...but its all good...lots of silver porsches...

Old 08-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
jackbuys is infamous around these parts
exotic indeed

today was incredible... i pretty much jumped in car with someone i didnt know, and went on the joy ride of all joy rides. thanks guys! this BoxsterChik had a blast.. hope to hang with you guys again. looking forward to the pic and video.. wicked i'm sure.
Jackie, LI,NY

Old 08-12-2007, 05:48 PM
jack-glad you had fun!

Ugh, just saw that the truck tire that blew off in front of me f'ed up my bumper pretty good. Oh well.

Last edited by PTarga; 08-12-2007 at 05:51 PM.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Banned
Hovik is infamous around these parts
First of all I would like to THANK every single person who came out to the run today. What an absolutely insane day!!!
Many thanks to Seth, Bryan, Chris, Gil, Jonathan, Anthony, Tony and everyone else who helped in making this event very organized and enjoyable!!!
The drive up I80 was one that will be remembered forever. It was an amazing sight to see all the cars together on the highway (I wouldn't be exaggeratng if I said there were over 100 cars out for the run).
After blowing by 2 cops in a row doing over 140mph, I was praying for the rest exit to come earlier!!! lol For some reason (thank god) cops just didn't care on the way there. I think I've heard only about 1 person get pulled over on the way to Skytop. We got clocked doing triple digit speeds number of times, but all the kind NJ cops did was pace us for about 20 mints at speed limit, without pulling anyone over.
Seth's laser jammer just kept going off once every 10 mints!
The twistie roads going through the woods of Poconos were a blast, hope everyone enjoyed them as much as we did.
Lunch was great, everyone loved the location. The staff of the restaurant had everything under control and provided an outstanding service with great food. ( I know I use the word great alot, but the day was really that GREAT!!!lol)
I'm sad to say this considering the amount of work and effort that went into organizing this event, but there were a couple of people that didn't want to pay the fee and tried to snick into the restaurant without wristbands. Its just such a shame that there are people like that around us, but I guess you can't expect not to have couple of bad apples when you put such a big group of people together.
Driving back we had some awesome moments and some bad ones. We went up to 195mph in the Gallardo, then 10 minutes later got pulled over for the dumbest thing ever - driving on the left lane for too long... lol... Officer Pendo was kind enough to just give us a warning.

I registered around 130 people today. I'm still waiting for the final charges from the restaurant, but I can say that after all the expenses we have more than enough to sponsor those 10 kids for at least 2 years each.

G-Gore will be putting together a DVD from all the footage shot today. If you have a tape/DVD/whatever that you filmed today please contact either me or G-gore to include your footage in the DVD.

Again, many thanks to everyone who came today. I must have been asked at least 20 times when will the next run be. Don't have a date for the next Exotix Run, but check out www.exoticsrally.com for the upcoming 3 day rally that will be organized in the tristate area.

Regards
Hovik

Old 08-12-2007, 06:43 PM
LamboJoe is infamous around these parts
ahhhh what a day
i pulled away from the pack with two crazy Porsche Turbo guys , doing stupid speeds, we blew by 2 cops doing 130, we saw them coming down after us, all of a sudden we were up to 170-180 just getting away from them, all the 6 speed Porsche guys are fuc*ing nuts, Raudel car is stupid stupid fast hats off to that beast.

Hovik what can i say A+ baby
see you guys soon

LamboJoe

Old 08-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Hovik...You're a class act.

Old 08-12-2007, 07:02 PM
PanozEsperante is infamous around these parts
You guys are the BEST I am only sorry that I found out about the run a little to late to stay, I really wanted to see if the Esperante could keep up with all that Italian and German works of art! The parking lot this morning was a great FEEL GOOD scene of people getting together for a great cause and to have some fun!

Thanks for the invite!

Old 08-12-2007, 07:37 PM
ya, turboes make people do BAD THINGS...

Old 08-12-2007, 09:18 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jackbuys
today was incredible... i pretty much jumped in car with someone i didnt know, and went on the joy ride of all joy rides. thanks guys! this BoxsterChik had a blast.. hope to hang with you guys again. looking forward to the pic and video.. wicked i'm sure.
Jackie, LI,NY
Was that you two behind me???

Had an awesome time once again!!

Old 08-12-2007, 09:20 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LamboJoe
ahhhh what a day
i pulled away from the pack with two crazy Porsche Turbo guys , doing stupid speeds, we blew by 2 cops doing 130, we saw them coming down after us, all of a sudden we were up to 170-180 just getting away from them, all the 6 speed Porsche guys are fuc*ing nuts, Raudel car is stupid stupid fast hats off to that beast.

Hovik what can i say A+ baby
see you guys soon

LamboJoe
OH WORD, no shoutout to me LOL I see how it is Joey, im not buying you a drink at the four Monday

Joey nice seeing your crazy *** today, when we passed those cops all i could think was GAS!

Old 08-12-2007, 10:07 PM
G-Gore is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hovik
G-Gore will be putting together a DVD from all the footage shot today. If you have a tape/DVD/whatever that you filmed today please contact either me or G-gore to include your footage in the DVD.
As Hovik mentioned, I'm trying to put a DVD from the event. There was so many cars, so many ppl and so much action happening that my two cams had no chances to capture all of it.

So any of you dedicated filmmakers - if you're willing to share your interesting footage from today's run, please PM me. Let's make it a group project.

Old 08-13-2007, 06:54 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
jackbuys is infamous around these parts
[quote=iLLM3]Was that you two behind me???

hmm, looking back at my video and camera pics, i dont remember any silver 911 passing me (in the yellow boxster...)... i had a beautiful view of the lambo's and the Lady Lotus... now i love all things P.Car, but i could not take my eyes off the classic white turbo. (driver wasnt bad either...). that one did it for me...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotix Run-Thanks