Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

September 9th - TX Airstrip Meet-n-Greet (German Car Shootout)...Mark Your Calendar!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 05:06 PM
darren_dallas is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by globalm3
Yea the Turbo or Porsche in general really wake up and start getting crazy at 2000 miles. I notice this with my past Porsches. But I dont think I will be keeping this car it just doesnt feel like a true sports car. I know its smoking fast but its more for the wife than me. I am going to get a turbo coupe back as soon as I can get a 2008 and then wait for the GT2 to take that baby to the track

Great event again guys and please dont forget the sponsors that made this happend:
LA Fitness
Boardwalk Porsche Autogroup
Luigis
Cado Mills Airport
Porsche Club North America

All the individuals who put thier valuable time in Curtis, Scott, Darren and anyone else behind the scenes.
I would reiterate Dritan's "Thank You" for helping make my event successful.

LA Fitness for the use of the Tent
Boardwalk Porsche for donating the numerous cases of water
Luigi's for providing the fantastic food
Caddo Mills Airport for providing the great location

I'm not familiar with Porsche Club North America Dritan. They didn't have anything to do with the event, maybe one of your upcoming events?

Thanks also goes to all who attended for showing up and making the event possible.

Regards,

Darren

Old 09-18-2007, 05:13 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by darren_dallas
I would reiterate Dritan's "Thank You" for helping make my event successful.

LA Fitness for the use of the Tent
Boardwalk Porsche for donating the numerous cases of water
Luigi's for providing the fantastic food
Caddo Mills Airport for providing the great location

I'm not familiar with Porsche Club North America Dritan. They didn't have anything to do with the event, maybe one of your upcoming events?

Thanks also goes to all who attended for showing up and making the event possible.

Regards,

Darren
The cones came from PCA (porsche club)

Old 09-18-2007, 08:40 PM
Imaj is infamous around these parts
Sorry, I cannot PM anyone. I guess it is to due to the fact that I am new to 6speedonline.

Last edited by Imaj; 10-21-2007 at 08:29 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:56 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Imaj
Sorry, I cannot PM anyone. I guess it has to do with the fact that I am new to 6speedonline.
u don't have enough post. I'll PM u my email address

Old 09-18-2007, 08:57 PM
caltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to all
I am sorry I missed the event however it sounds like everyone had a blast. Even though I missed out on this event I want to thank everyone who contributed their time and resources into it! Things like this are a team effort and I hope to see more of these types of excited things continue to happen for us car nuts! Hats off to all who showed up with the sweet rides and to those who put it all together....Let’s do another soon so I can try out the new toy!