Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

September 9th - TX Airstrip Meet-n-Greet (German Car Shootout)...Mark Your Calendar!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 04:43 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by caltex
You are pretty quick to run your mouth however I am looking forward to seeing how fast you can run your rideā€¦. Let the games begin!
Dont make me order exhaust and a chip for the turbo.... please dont dare me my wife will kill me

Old 08-26-2007, 05:05 PM
caltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to all
If thatā€™s what it takesā€¦. Show up or shut up! LOLā€¦.. This is big boy racing... Got boost???

Old 08-27-2007, 07:31 AM
darren_dallas is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by globalm3
Dont make me order exhaust and a chip for the turbo.... please dont dare me my wife will kill me
D,

Since when has that stopped you!!

Bring it, don't sing it.

Cheers,

Darren

Old 08-27-2007, 08:29 AM
Everyone,

I've received a few emails requesting to RSVP their attendance and bring a non-German or non-exotic car.

Normally this would not be a problem at all. Unfortunately for this meet we have limited parking and only have the ability to run about 30 different cars throughout the day. This is due to the fact that we'd like to run (and film) several different car combinations running against each other (sl65 vs 997 turbo vs gallardo vs modified m5, etc.).

I sincerely hope this doesn't put anyone "off", but I need to put some boundaries on the event or it could become too large for the venue and the type of event that was advertised.

I appreciate everyone's understanding and patience.

Regards,

Darren

Old 08-28-2007, 11:49 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
a little teaser... to bad she wont be here for the track event

Attached Images  
Old 08-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Dritan,

That's just not right man! Brutal I tell ya...

Cheers,

Darren

Old 08-28-2007, 01:32 PM
kwiker is infamous around these parts
I know a 2003 Z06 isn't exotic, especially here in north dallas....but i would like to come out and play. I'll send you an email here in a sec.

Old 08-28-2007, 01:43 PM
DFW911T is infamous around these partsDFW911T is infamous around these parts
She won't be here? Meaning your wife?
Or your car?

Old 08-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by DFW911T
She won't be here? Meaning your wife?
Or your car?
neither lol
ill come hopefully with a GT3

You coming?

Old 08-28-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by kwiker
I know a 2003 Z06 isn't exotic, especially here in north dallas....but i would like to come out and play. I'll send you an email here in a sec.
Hey bro dont take it personal but I think Darren is trying to be as nice as possable by saying he wants only German cars to attend or exotics like Ferraris etc..

Did you send me your info for the Waco run? or are you stll out of town then?

Old 08-28-2007, 04:03 PM
DFW911T is infamous around these partsDFW911T is infamous around these parts
neither lol
ill come hopefully with a GT3

You coming?
Absolutely ... if a lightly modded CL55 gains me entry!

Old 08-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by DFW911T
Absolutely ... if a lightly modded CL55 gains me entry!
Bring it, don't sing it! Please send me your details

Old 08-28-2007, 05:54 PM
Hey bro dont take it personal but I think Darren is trying to be as nice as possable by saying he wants only German cars to attend or exotics like Ferraris etc..

Kwiker,

Globalm3 hit the nail on the head. It's nothing personal at all (I know that doesn't help), but I need to stay true to the original theme of the event (German or exotic) to retain credibility and be able to host events like this one and others in the future. In addition, due to the venue and time available, I'm very limited on the number of cars that can attend that will allow us to do a multitude of runs against various configurations of cars.

Sounds like there is a need for events like this for a broader audience. Maybe Globalm3 and I can pull together something to allow everyone to participate.

I appreciate your understanding.

Best Regards,

Darren

Old 08-28-2007, 06:11 PM
"bring it dont sing it"
"hit the nail on the head"

Darren you a rapper?
ahhaha

ok JK

Old 08-28-2007, 06:22 PM
kwiker is infamous around these parts

Ahhhhh, no problem then...i just wanted to get out there and beat on my car a little since my track day this past sunday wasn't what i was expecting.

I'll pm you about the Waco run, i ended up getting yanked from the Canada priject...a little pissed about how it happened...but now i can run down with you guys for sure. I'll see if Kyle can tag along with me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: September 9th - TX Airstrip Meet-n-Greet (German Car Shootout)...Mark Your Calendar!