Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

September 9th - TX Airstrip Meet-n-Greet (German Car Shootout)...Mark Your Calendar!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 06:24 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kwiker
Ahhhhh, no problem then...i just wanted to get out there and beat on my car a little since my track day this past sunday wasn't what i was expecting.

I'll pm you about the Waco run, i ended up getting yanked from the Canada priject...a little pissed about how it happened...but now i can run down with you guys for sure. I'll see if Kyle can tag along with me.
Tell Kyle he is banned! He did not show up to eat Saturday.. first one his family has missed in about a year..

everything ok with them?

Old 08-28-2007, 06:44 PM
kwiker is infamous around these parts
^^^^^hahahahaha, that is odd...seriously. I just sent him a text about 10 minutes ago to see what the deal is, no reply yet...i'm sure he just turned the phone off since he is home. One of those "work/life balance" things.

Old 08-31-2007, 04:18 PM
Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !
can I bring my Ducati? i'd like to see what it does. if not I guess I can bring my porsche

Old 08-31-2007, 05:02 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Boardwalk may have a surprise for everyone.......... stay tuned

Old 08-31-2007, 07:32 PM
darren_dallas is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Cannonball996
can I bring my Ducati? i'd like to see what it does. if not I guess I can bring my porsche
Sorry, just cars meeting the description I've posted on here. If you'd like to bring your Porsche that would be fine.

Thanks,

Darren

Old 08-31-2007, 07:37 PM
Ok 6speedonline members, you've been great. I've received a healthy response from the Porsche family on here. The event is pretty much full now based on the number and type of cars I have RSVP'd so far.

If you'd like to join us please send me an email by Sunday with the details requested at the beginning of this thread. I'll probably need to close it after Sunday due to the size the event is now reaching.

The good news is I have also found another venue to have this type of event on a recurring basis (monthly or quarterly) if there is enough interest. The run length is a little longer and the road type is kept up with regular maintenance and very smooth.

Stay tuned...

Regards,

Darren

Old 09-01-2007, 05:45 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Do any of you Germans wanna get spanked by an LP640??

Old 09-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by DarioTexas
Dont act like Darren and then get smoked by a 997tt

OK JK...

So long story short 4 of us went up to the strip to run a little to see how the 997tt would run on that assphalt.

On the way back we saw a marcilago which I think was a 640... and we overheard the guy who was shipping it tell the driver that thier was damage on the rear tire to deliver it when it was cloudy... prity ****ed up if you ask me... the car was white very good looking

Old 09-02-2007, 10:09 AM
GoSpeedGo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DarioTexas
Bring the LP and a pillow for the ride home.

Old 09-03-2007, 10:06 AM
silvElise is infamous around these parts
this happening rain or shine? I know its a week away but looks like heavy chances of rain!

Old 09-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by silvElise
this happening rain or shine? I know its a week away but looks like heavy chances of rain!
We will not be able to hold the event if it's raining. I'll monitor the weather throughout the week and we'll need to make a go/no-go decision before the weekend.

I don't want any rain (or more importantly hail) to come down on us at the event.

Regards,

Darren

Old 09-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
i wish i could make this one....as a spectator of course, nothing fast enough to run...

good luck darren, hope the weather cooperates for ya

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 09-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by lee2375
i wish i could make this one....as a spectator of course, nothing fast enough to run...

your cars look damn good..

let me know about the tent I can pick up from boardwalk if its cool...

thanks allot!

Old 09-04-2007, 06:20 AM
Originally Posted by lee2375

Sorry we'll miss you Peter. Hopefully we can catch you at the next event.

Old 09-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
I have the tent at our office, but I can drop off at Boardwalk if you need it. It just folds out. We have weight "sand" bags to strap to the legs in case of wind, and a foldout table as well. Just let me know

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: September 9th - TX Airstrip Meet-n-Greet (German Car Shootout)...Mark Your Calendar!