Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

September 9th - TX Airstrip Meet-n-Greet (German Car Shootout)...Mark Your Calendar!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 08:47 PM
darren_dallas is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by M_PWRD
A friend of mine owns a VW turbo beetle if he needs someone to race?
You could just run him in P400 mode. That would be a fair heads up race.

Old 09-04-2007, 09:05 PM
M_PWRD is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by darren_dallas
You could just run him in P400 mode. That would be a fair heads up race.
P400? On my car it's 525i mode?

Old 09-04-2007, 09:14 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
aaaaahhh hell no everyone talking **** lol!

First off Darren you already got smoked by what 9 car lenghts by a TT VW????
Second ummmm you will loose to my drop top TT and if that isnt broken in i have something else.

VW power! All you BMW owners when you upgrade to Porsche then give me a call im at Luigis all the time

Old 09-04-2007, 09:17 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
o yea its kind of sad you have to push a button to get the power out of your engine.. thats for you ***** drivers that are scared to drive fast all the time, I drive around with 500hp all the time... I guess cus im 24 and your 42... poor old man

hahahahahahahhaahahha

Old 09-04-2007, 10:07 PM
M_PWRD is infamous around these parts
Old 09-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by globalm3
o yea its kind of sad you have to push a button to get the power out of your engine.. thats for you ***** drivers that are scared to drive fast all the time, I drive around with 500hp all the time... I guess cus im 24 and your 42... poor old man

hahahahahahahhaahahha
Wow. Now that is weak sauce.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:22 PM
caltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to all

And???

check here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEmsl3mjJGQ

Ba bye!!! Anytime baby... What does M stand for anyway??? "Mommy???"

Old 09-04-2007, 10:25 PM
dude i think the turbo guy pulled over at the local starbucks to give the M3 a break... trust me he was just being nice

Old 09-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by caltex
And???

check here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEmsl3mjJGQ

Ba bye!!! Anytime baby... What does M stand for anyway??? "Mommy???"

hahahhaha Mommy hahahha!!

is that Darren getting smoked by a VW? o **** it is!

Old 09-04-2007, 10:31 PM
darrne is this you? http://youtube.com/watch?v=5rZBfowJ5gQ if you could get some traction on your rear tires you can maybe keep up to us VWs

Old 09-05-2007, 12:30 PM
GodZilla is infamous around these parts
I need to find some roads like that..

Old 09-05-2007, 01:33 PM
kwiker is infamous around these parts
A friend of mine owns a VW turbo beetle if he needs someone to race?
Is this the one that ran Bobby(bobby from a dig) a couple tuesdays ago?

There is also a nasty vw golf running around dfw, ran Joey's C6(Cam, Heads and spray) and didn't do too bad from what i heard.

Old 09-05-2007, 01:41 PM
darren_dallas is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kwiker
Is this the one that ran Bobby(bobby from a dig) a couple tuesdays ago?

There is also a nasty vw golf running around dfw, ran Joey's C6(Cam, Heads and spray) and didn't do too bad from what i heard.
Sounds like it might be globalm3 that you're referring to...I think he drives a VW.

Old 09-05-2007, 01:56 PM
silvElise is infamous around these parts
Nice list of cars......

Now I am bummed I wont be able to make it out due to the weekend change!

hllywood show some devil pride for me ...

Old 09-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by darren_dallas
Sounds like it might be globalm3 that you're referring to...I think he drives a VW.

No me and kwiker and kyle were talking and he thinks only gay guys drive BMW.... its just a opinion some "men" have

he likes my P-car

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: September 9th - TX Airstrip Meet-n-Greet (German Car Shootout)...Mark Your Calendar!