Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

September 9th - TX Airstrip Meet-n-Greet (German Car Shootout)...Mark Your Calendar!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 10:58 PM
TeXJ is infamous around these parts
^ ///M jealousy Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Old 09-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
My car won't be in Dallas until the week of Sept. 16th. But I will bring out another Heffner TT Viper...it's slow...it only traps 163 in the 1/4.

Old 09-07-2007, 05:32 PM
kwiker is infamous around these parts
^^^^^^^hahahahahahaha, i guess that will have to do.

Are we going to meet up before and "caravan" out there?

Old 09-07-2007, 05:48 PM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by kwiker
^^^^^^^hahahahahahaha, i guess that will have to do.

Are we going to meet up before and "caravan" out there?

I guess we can. I'll be coming from the Forest/Hillcrest area of Dallas.

Old 09-07-2007, 06:15 PM
darren_dallas is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hllywood
I guess we can. I'll be coming from the Forest/Hillcrest area of Dallas.
Caravan details will be sent shortly to all RSVP'd attendees.

Regards,

Darren

Old 09-07-2007, 07:45 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by darren_dallas
Caravan details will be sent shortly to all RSVP'd attendees.

Regards,

Darren
Call me we can meet at my place in McKinney its right off 75... its in mckinney you know what that means

If not my place in Frisco is good to

Old 09-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Imaj is infamous around these parts
So...just to confirm...the event is now scheduled for the 15th? Hey Darren...You have my e-mail...let me know what is going on. Thanks!

Old 09-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by Imaj
So...just to confirm...the event is now scheduled for the 15th? Hey Darren...You have my e-mail...let me know what is going on. Thanks!
Brian,

I called and left you a message yesterday I believe. Give me a call back when you can.

Regards,

Darren

Old 09-08-2007, 08:48 PM
GHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these partsGHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these parts
darren, please PM me the details. Location, etc.

Old 09-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER-TT
darren, please PM me the details. Location, etc.

Ghostrider-TT,

Please go back to the first post in this thread. It details the steps necessary to RSVP for the event. I use email for all communication related to the event as opposed to PM's because I have attendees from multiple boards.

Thank you,

Darren

Old 09-09-2007, 09:39 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Ghostrider-TT,

Please go back to the first post in this thread. It details the steps necessary to RSVP for the event. I use email for all communication related to the event as opposed to PM's because I have attendees from multiple boards.

Thank you,

Darren
Why do you have to be so aggresive

Old 09-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Ghostrider-TT,

Thank you,

Darren

This is what Darren really wants to say (READ)

Old 09-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by globalm3
This is what Darren really wants to say (READ)
You're killing me

Old 09-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
looking forward to some good pics so don't let me down

(I'll be out of town )

Old 09-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Darren,

Hope all is well I didnt hear from you today after a few calls..... I confirmed the profesional photographers.

Please call need to confirm some things.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: September 9th - TX Airstrip Meet-n-Greet (German Car Shootout)...Mark Your Calendar!