Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

September 9th - TX Airstrip Meet-n-Greet (German Car Shootout)...Mark Your Calendar!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 11:27 AM
GHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these partsGHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by globalm3
This is what Darren really wants to say (READ)
The first post states 9/9. Just wanted to know when it is rescheduled for to see if I could make it.

Old 09-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
Weather looks promising for Saturday. Looking forward to the details to come.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Imaj is infamous around these parts
Darren,

Sorry about the delay. I will be at the event in the morning. I am trying to reschedule a few things so I can be there all day. I will give you a call later. WooHoo...3 days until this party starts!!!!

Old 09-11-2007, 04:39 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone ready to see me smoke the **** out of Darren in my cab enjoying the Saturday sun mmmmuuuuuuhahahahhahaha

The realy secret is, Darren flew to California to get his M5 customized...

Old 09-11-2007, 06:17 PM
kwiker is infamous around these parts
^^^^I'll throw that bottle on my Z06 and shut both of you up,

Old 09-11-2007, 06:21 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kwiker
^^^^I'll throw that bottle on my Z06 and shut both of you up,

Thats why you cant race just a observer lol

Come by Luigis check out my ride...

Old 09-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
So is anyone bringing anything FAST, other than me?

Old 09-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by Hllywood

My grandmother in her cain if you are refering to your car and being fast

Old 09-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by globalm3
My grandmother in her cain if you are refering to your car and being fast
You're lucky my vert. isn't ready. Or I'd have to give you a ride in a FAST convertable. Then taking your new toy back to Boardwalk, and saying WTF? So instead, you can ride in the coupe and SHART yourself when I go from 60-130 in 4.5 seconds....spinning the whole way.

Old 09-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Banned
Ahhhhhhhh. C'mon back. I didn't mean to scare you away.

Old 09-11-2007, 07:40 PM
You're lucky my vert. isn't ready. Or I'd have to give you a ride in a FAST convertable. Then taking your new toy back to Boardwalk, and saying WTF? So instead, you can ride in the coupe and SHART yourself when I go from 60-130 in 4.5 seconds....spinning the whole way.
I wanna ride.

Dritan - How late do you usually stay at the store, i might come by tomorrow night. Weather should be nice so i will bring the Vette over so you can finally see it.

edit: p.s. I think i saw you sat night going over 121 headed south on Preston, i was in the lane to the right of you and 2 cars back...I'm sure you heard me if it was you. It was about 8:15pm, it was a turbo cab I'm ALMOST positive.

Last edited by kwiker; 09-11-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by kwiker
I wanna ride.

Dritan - How late do you usually stay at the store, i might come by tomorrow night. Weather should be nice so i will bring the Vette over so you can finally see it.

edit: p.s. I think i saw you sat night going over 121 headed south on Preston, i was in the lane to the right of you and 2 cars back...I'm sure you heard me if it was you. It was about 8:15pm, it was a turbo cab I'm ALMOST positive.

930 everynight but sunda 9 and closed monday
That was my boy caltex in the black one i just got mine today.

Old 09-11-2007, 08:12 PM

When you start talking about sharting I stay away my *** is tight

Old 09-12-2007, 08:54 AM
Imaj is infamous around these parts
Yeah, my 1988 Fiero GT will be flexing his muscle!

Old 09-12-2007, 11:02 PM
Any plans for the caravan yet?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: September 9th - TX Airstrip Meet-n-Greet (German Car Shootout)...Mark Your Calendar!