Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Huge 6SpeedOnline Hawk’s Nest NJ/NY/CT/PA Porsche Meet – Sunday, August 1, 2004

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 06:03 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Hansman,
I hijacked your High point photo since it was more appealing than the snowy one we were using in the first post.

What made you explore the area??

Old 07-19-2004, 09:11 AM
hansman is infamous around these parts
I take cruises every weekend........ I wanted to see how long it would take from Cherry Hill NJ so I would know what time to leave. Some excellent roads. It should be a great run.

Last edited by hansman; 07-28-2004 at 11:23 PM.
Old 07-19-2004, 01:01 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Hey Guys,
I am going to be in NY the weekend of this event and would love to come down!!
After speaking with Ken he suggested I find someone coming from the west on 84 (Correct me if I am wrong Ken) that might be willing to pick me up at the end point of the run (The resturant) on your way to the start. That way I can leave my car at the end so I have it when it is time to leave!!
Ken, Sean, Hercel, or anyone else up there that has met me can vouch I am not a killer and I am safe to ride with
If anyone is interested please let me know, I would love to attend the event...wish I could get my TT up there
THANKS!!
Evan

Old 07-22-2004, 11:18 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
We need someone to pick up Evan on their way to the start of this event. Ideally, anyone coming from PA would be a great candidate. Come on people!! Let's help him out so he can join us!!

Old 07-23-2004, 12:50 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
OK I WILL BE MAKING MY SECOND SPECIAL APPEARENCE TO AN NE MEET!!
Thanks to Tim who will be picking me up in Albany and driving me all the way down and back!!
See you guys soon!!
Evan

Old 07-23-2004, 09:09 AM
KPV
Evan,
That is awesome!! Who is Tim?

Old 07-23-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by KPV
Evan,
That is awesome!! Who is Tim?
A browser who happens to live just outside Albany...
Evan

Old 07-28-2004, 02:43 AM
KPV
5 days and counting!!

Old 07-28-2004, 02:46 AM
Jenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud of
I emailed Porsche Babe, but didn't get a reply. I won't be able to make this event. I am very bummed but family comes first.

Still looking forward to meeting you guys and hope there is another meet before it gets cold!

Old 07-28-2004, 02:55 AM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by jenner
I emailed Porsche Babe, but didn't get a reply. I won't be able to make this event. I am very bummed but family comes first.

Still looking forward to meeting you guys and hope there is another meet before it gets cold!
Jenner,
I never received your email. I'm sorry you can't attend, yes family does come first Was looking forward to finally meeting you
I'm sorry but this is the last Porsche meet for this year, you are more then welcome to attend the European meet on Aug. 14th.. details are in the scheduled events forum.

Old 07-28-2004, 02:59 AM
Moderatorette
Exclamation MASS EMAIL - Final Information

Everyone that has signed up will be receiving an email tonight with all the final information. Please respond back to Ken or I with the requested information. If you do NOT receive this email please contact us..

Thank you to everyone, and we're looking forward to seeing you all there on Sunday, I can't wait!

Old 07-28-2004, 02:59 AM
doncapecod is infamous around these parts
Michele. Don't know if I told you but the guy driving me is Chuck Talbott. We're leaving the Cape noon-ish, and should be at the Inn around 5pm or so.

Old 07-28-2004, 03:01 AM
Moderatorette
Don,
I'm entering my car in the DUB show at Englishtown, not sure what time I will be arriving at the hotel.. I'll call you on Saturday, see you soon! Have a safe drive!

Old 07-28-2004, 08:32 AM
hansman is infamous around these parts
I am tuned up & ready as is........... See you guys saturday nite.

Last edited by hansman; 07-28-2004 at 11:25 PM.
Old 07-28-2004, 10:47 PM
NJPete996TT is infamous around these parts
....(starting to chant already).....

"NO F*&King RAIN ! !" "NO F*&King RAIN ! !" "NO F*&King RAIN ! !" "NO F*&King RAIN ! !" "NO F*&King RAIN ! !"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Huge 6SpeedOnline Hawk’s Nest NJ/NY/CT/PA Porsche Meet – Sunday, August 1, 2004