Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Denver/Rocky Mtn Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 07:21 PM
Club Auto is infamous around these partsClub Auto is infamous around these parts
We are at 11100 W. 8th Ave Lakewood CO 80123 (SE corner of 8th and Quail). This is a private collection and by appointment only, however we just gave the whole Denver Auto Show a flyer with a map so everyone will just show up anyways for a few weeks.

Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fridays between 10am -4pm would be the best time to come down. Feel free to give me a call ahead of time to make sure I am there.

Mike B 303/459-7745

Not only is the Car Museum there, but we have an exotic car dealership there, and the office for Motorsport Countryclub (theringoftherockies.com) is there.

I will be setting up the Exotic Car Meet/Cruise there but need to figure out when the best time to do it would be. I also want to make sure we will have a good showing of people who will come before I set a date.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:34 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
I'll try to come this weekend

Old 03-31-2008, 10:22 PM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
Excellent, I should be there as well.

Old 03-31-2008, 10:26 PM
Club Auto is infamous around these partsClub Auto is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
I'll try to come this weekend
I'm not sure if we will be their this Saturday. We are hosting the Auston Healy club on April 12th at 10pm if you want to stop by then.

Old 04-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Banned
Chubbs is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Club Auto
I'm not sure if we will be their this Saturday. We are hosting the Auston Healy club on April 12th at 10pm if you want to stop by then.

Will the meet/cruise be exotics only? Or would I be allowed to come in E36 M3?

Old 04-01-2008, 12:14 AM
I haven't seen your car, but it sounds pretty cool to me. I will let everyone else figure out what cars we invite and who we do not.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:00 AM
ldc
ldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the rough
Anyone headed to the car show in Boulder on April 12th? If anyone is interested maybe we can do a drive up there after the show since it takes place in Boulder and ends at 4pm....

dc

Old 04-02-2008, 11:42 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ldc
Anyone headed to the car show in Boulder on April 12th? If anyone is interested maybe we can do a drive up there after the show since it takes place in Boulder and ends at 4pm....

dc
sound good to me

Old 04-07-2008, 11:32 PM
We were not planning on being at the Museum past 1pm on Satuday April 12th. I had planned on heading down to the show in Boulder myself afterwards. But then after the show, I can meet you guys at the Museum at about 4:30pm. Feel free to call me at 303/ 459-7745 to reach me. It will forward to my cell if I'm not in there.

I need to get an idea of how many people want to plan on this.

Mike B

Old 04-08-2008, 12:52 AM
what's the show going to be about?

Old 04-08-2008, 07:31 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
I have talked line with Danny and we are thinking of meeting before hand, anyone else? I will be coming from the South. Private me for phone/email info.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:35 PM
If you guys still want to stop by Club Auto, call me at 303/929-1998 and I will meet up with you there.

Mike B

Old 04-24-2008, 09:16 PM
We are having another open house this Saturday April 26th from 10am - 12pm if anyone wants to show up. We have a car club coming to visit but anyone is welcome. We will have Pizza and Soda.

Address is 11100 W. 8th Ave Lakewood CO 80215. Its the SE corner of 8th and Quail. Come introduce yourself, I will be the one in the Motorsport Countryclub shirt.

Mike B

Old 05-04-2008, 03:28 PM
This is very late notice, but we have some nice cars meeting at the Hamburger Stand at 1st and Union tonight at 7pm for the weekly street car meet. So far a Blue Lambogini Galardo, a 997 Turbo, 997 C2S (if I can talk Abdullah in going), and I will be driving a GT2.

We will probably be meeting up at Club Auto (11100 W. 8th Ave in Lakewood) before hand. Text me at 303/929-1998 if you guys want to join us.

Old 05-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Just got home. I really had a lot of fun, Thanks Mike

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Denver/Rocky Mtn Members