Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Denver/Rocky Mtn Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 12:08 AM
Banned
Chubbs is infamous around these parts
Christopher, don't go straight to the meet in Golden in the parking garage. All the people on here are going to the Motorsports Gallery first then depending on time to Club Auto if you want or to Golden meet.

If anybody gets confused or anything call me

303-518-2198
Name is Critter

Old 05-31-2008, 12:32 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
Critter, doubt I will make it that early, paint shop has my wheel lock and I need to get my tires balanced before I head up, probably meet you around 11-noonish.

Old 05-31-2008, 12:41 AM
Banned
Give me a call when you are around Denver Metro area so you can find out where the rest of the Pcars and I are at.

Old 05-31-2008, 09:04 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
see you guys there

Old 05-31-2008, 10:12 AM
Club Auto is infamous around these partsClub Auto is infamous around these parts
LOL, I should have warned you guys about going to the Hamburger Stand any other night! It's all imports usually. I'm going to start another meet on Saturday nights for the nicer cars. More details to come!

Old 05-31-2008, 11:08 AM
mdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud of
Is club auto open today then? I would rather check that out then the euromeet I think

Old 05-31-2008, 11:13 AM
z8cw is infamous around these parts
I'm at Club Auto now, however we are supposed to leave here at noon to do a drive up Golden Gate Canyon road to 119 to Central City/Blackhawk through evergreen and back to club auto. Call me and I will see if someone is there after noon for you to come check it out! If anyone wants to go....better get here quick!

Mike B
303/929-1998

Old 05-31-2008, 11:14 AM
z8cw is infamous around these parts
Whoops! Accidently posted on Claus account!

Old 05-31-2008, 08:53 PM
Club Auto is infamous around these partsClub Auto is infamous around these parts
That was a pretty sweet meet today! Wasn't expecting that many cars. The drive was great through Lookout Mountain. After that instead of taking I-70 home, we went through Evergreen and back through Morrison road which was a blast! Anyone got pictures?

Next Saturday night is the Golden Supercruise (Goldensupercruise.com). Who would want to meet at Club Auto (11100 W. 8th Ave Lakewood 80215) on Saturday night around 5pm and all head down together? I can get together some of the faster imports to go with us as well as long as you guys don't mind.

Old 05-31-2008, 09:45 PM
ldc
ldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Club Auto
That was a pretty sweet meet today! Wasn't expecting that many cars. The drive was great through Lookout Mountain. After that instead of taking I-70 home, we went through Evergreen and back through Morrison road which was a blast! Anyone got pictures?

Next Saturday night is the Golden Supercruise (Goldensupercruise.com). Who would want to meet at Club Auto (11100 W. 8th Ave Lakewood 80215) on Saturday night around 5pm and all head down together? I can get together some of the faster imports to go with us as well as long as you guys don't mind.

That sucks i went down i-70 and headed home. I was tired of stopping and sitting every 3 miles, and then impeding traffic constantly, like i-70 isnt bad enough.

dc

Old 05-31-2008, 09:49 PM
Next time we will organize the drive that last longer then 45 min! LOL

Old 05-31-2008, 09:52 PM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
We left once back to I-70 as well, I think 50 cars is a bit much. Was good to meet some of the other personalities, but the drive has to get better than drive a few miles in a line then sit and wait.

Old 05-31-2008, 09:53 PM
ldc
ldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Club Auto
Next time we will organize the drive that last longer then 45 min! LOL
Lmao, and out of that 45min, 15mins of driving and 30minutes of sitting...

dc

Old 06-01-2008, 12:17 AM
Banned
Yeah guys...Sorry about the drive, usually they go up through the canyons and up to idledale and stuff like that, it was abnormally short.

Mike, I think it would be awesome for us to all GTG at Club Auto and go to the Goldensupercruise...That is if you guys don't mind me tagging along

Oh yeah Mike, that White C43 AMG in the back of Club Auto doesn't happen to be for sale does it?!?!?

Last edited by Chubbs; 06-01-2008 at 12:54 AM.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:15 AM
mdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud of
the club auto museum has some sick cars I am glad I stopped by and met a few people

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Denver/Rocky Mtn Members