Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PTT engine intake manifold questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 09:33 AM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
PTT engine intake manifold questions

Recently got the car. Enjoying the heck out of it so far. I cant believe how much help and difference the PDCC makes for this vehicle when going through corners. Feels almost like I am in a go-cart. WOW.

Digressing here.

When I have time, I want to take off the engine intake manifold, to inspect all the parts under her skirt are proper, no leaks, no issues, etc.

When looking for engine intake manifold gaskets, I came across the part below. Is that it? Eight of these guys, separately placed?

Can someone give me lowdown on all seals/parts I would need to replace when removing the manifold (I am talking parts that need to be replaced vs replacing any possible parts that I touch - you know, sensible approach).

Really appreciate it. Here is the gasket I came across.