Japanese section?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 01:39 PM
E-brake is infamous around these parts
Lightbulb Japanese section?

I noticed we don't have a section for Japanese cars.

The RX-7, NSX , S2000 are just a handfull of great cars that should have a section on the forum.

Don't forget the mighty GT-R is coming very soon.

I vote we have a "Japanese sports car" section.

Old 11-07-2007, 01:43 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
I vote no

Old 11-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by .:Raul
I vote no
Why?

The USDM cars have a "Muscle Car" section

Old 11-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Y65MPH is infamous around these partsY65MPH is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by .:Raul
I vote no
+1

Very little good comes from rice forums. Except learning how to use profanity. Plus it would infect this fourm like a cancer with members bench racing their turbo charged civics.

Old 11-08-2007, 08:35 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
as a former Japanese car owner, I agree with leaving out this section. One of the things I enjoy most about this forum is the lack of BS on this forum that can be found on the pre-mentioned cars specific forums.

Old 11-08-2007, 02:50 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by E-brake
Why?

The USDM cars have a "Muscle Car" section
eh there really isn't a place here for a Japanese section. I for one never even look at the muscle car section but Shank who is the founder of the site has a Ford GT so he can do whatever he wants.

Old 11-08-2007, 02:53 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
As one of the biggest JDM 'fan-boys' on this site i might even has to say i like the fact that this site is free of the typical ricer crap found on forums like that.

Every once in a while when a JDM car pops up on here its like a 'special treat' since its not expected hahaha

Old 11-08-2007, 04:32 PM
M BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud ofM BADGER has much to be proud of
A Japanese forum can work.

www.nsxprime.com is a good example.

I do not believe that 6speed would change if there was a Japanese sub-forum. You wouldn't see 'ricers' joining 6-speed to comment in the Japanese forum. It would provide a place for the members to discuss Japanese cars.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:07 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by M BADGER

I do not believe that 6speed would change if there was a Japanese sub-forum. You wouldn't see 'ricers' joining 6-speed to comment in the Japanese forum. It would provide a place for the members to discuss Japanese cars.
Thank you

Old 11-08-2007, 07:15 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Y65MPH
+1

Very little good comes from rice forums. Except learning how to use profanity. Plus it would infect this fourm like a cancer with members bench racing their turbo charged civics.
I have a turbocharged integra...does that count

Old 11-08-2007, 07:19 PM
If anything you can always make the forum "referral only"

Just be strict with the rules and kick trouble makers out.

Old 11-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by E-brake
If anything you can always make the forum "referral only"
That would be bad for business. how many people are you going to refer per day? week? I don't know you might; I certainly won't and many other wouldn't either

Old 11-09-2007, 12:51 PM
.bg. has a spectacular aura about.bg. has a spectacular aura about.bg. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by M BADGER

+1
I could not agree more.

Old 11-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Guys... HIGH END Japanese. Skyline, NSX, even the modded STI and EVO's that half of these 996TT guys own. I think it would be good for the boards!

Old 11-11-2007, 12:46 AM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
I disagree. There are many other forums focused on Japanese cars if you wish to discuss them. I think it will ultimately bring down the level of content across the entire forum. That's just my opinion of course.