slow loading of site main page

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 07:16 AM
JBONDOx is infamous around these parts
slow loading of site main page

scorecardresearch... is causing a slow load of the site, all other sites load fast, except this one.

and no i don't have dial up, just wondering if there is something that can be done to filter out all the advertisements and just go to the forum pages which is the reason coming here?

Old 09-05-2009, 12:07 PM
MichaelL is infamous around these partsMichaelL is infamous around these parts
I, also, experience extremely slow loading of the main page. When using the back button, it also loads very slowly and keeps moving the cursor position on the page. If backing up, the page is already loaded, right? If you back up, you should switch instantaneously to the previous page and position, right? It is not happening.

Moderators, please fix this. Member-hostile problem.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:28 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
It is loading so slow that I got to a point that other than replying to some questions I get I no longer visit here for leisure and it is a shame.

Old 10-12-2009, 05:32 PM
IB Staff
IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !
Sorry for the slow loads, we are updating the database server on the site later this week to improve performance.

Thanks for the feedback though

Old 10-13-2009, 07:56 AM
yep, I stopped coming also, watching the lower part of my screen near the task bar it was saying loading ad. so I believe it was the damn ads

Old 10-13-2009, 08:01 AM
sorry it was ad.doubleclick... which is the one that is on top of the forum. also has tracking cookies and something else on it... according to my Norton.

Old 10-13-2009, 10:54 AM
Former Vendor
RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !
test post

Old 10-13-2009, 06:34 PM
IB Staff
IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !
Ok, we have updated the server, hopefully your experience is much improved!
- to answer your question regarding ads and cookies, we do utilize "cookies" which get loaded to your site to store your login information (so you get remembered each time you visit) amongst a few other software functions.
If you come across any ads that are causing the site to be slow, please let us know and we can work with our ad partners to improve our service to you.

Thanks!