Cbad Cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 12:38 PM
rrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud of
Saturday was fun, not a giant turnout but once again a decent one with a good mix of cars: ferraris (including a 16M Spyder), Lambos, stangs, vettes, vipers, porsches, a GTR, Astons and more. Here are some of the pics I took, follow the link for the full gallery and I hope to see everyone back next month.

FULL GALLERY (27 PICS): auto-focus.us/autoblog/v/Shows/2009/CbadCars/10-31-09

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-28-2009 at 03:40 PM. Reason: embedded link to antother forum
Old 11-02-2009, 01:29 PM
MJ50 has a spectacular aura aboutMJ50 has a spectacular aura about
nice pics!
will definitely join this month's meet...

Old 11-27-2009, 04:03 PM
rrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud of
dont know if this bump will do any good since it is thanksgiving weekend but its worth the reminder....Ive heard from a few people who are planning on showing; if its small perhaps a short show and then a long cruise?!?!?!?

p.s. that means cbad is tomorrow morning 11-28-09 7am! whos in?

Old 11-27-2009, 05:00 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
I'm in with the redneck rocket.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:47 PM
996twin_sc is infamous around these parts
Looks like rain tomorrow!

Old 11-27-2009, 06:12 PM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 996twin_sc
Looks like rain tomorrow!
I don't think most the of the viper guys are going to make it. Andy will be there for sure though (Black,Blue,Matt Viper).

Old 11-27-2009, 08:48 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Damn, I just checked weather.com, it's going to rain all day?! I'll believe it when I see it. This is San Diego, that's simply not allowed.

Look at the bright side, no need to detail the car tonight in the garage.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:39 PM
it has yet to rain during a cbad event...closest it got was a few months back it misted on the ride over then SUN!

and my friend Drew will be there in his viper

Old 11-28-2009, 01:31 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
It had better not rain. I couldn't help but do a little quick detailing. Okay, I'm insane. I didn't just do a little. I then waxed the roof and trunk and hood. Detailed the engine bay a bit too. Then I felt the hood with the palm of my hand, and was bummed there were some rough contaminants that had settled on the paint during a recent drive to OC. Frustratedly stood there, wishing I had the clay bars I'd just ordered. Dug around in my enormous stack of detailing supply boxes, just on the odd chance I'd find something... Found an unopened Meguiar's clay detail kit, woot! Proceeded to clay the hood. Oh mama, so smooth.

Are you nuts like this, and get stuck in your garage for hours massaging your car?

In any case, I'm doing a no-rain dance. Or at least a little foot shuffling. You don't want to see me dance, trust me. Remember that Seinfeld episode where Elaine had an office party?...That was nothing.

See you in a few hours in Carlsbad.

Clouds, clouds, go away...come again some other...

Last edited by Super D; 11-28-2009 at 01:34 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:55 AM
RaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Super D
It had better not rain. I couldn't help but do a little quick detailing. Okay, I'm insane. I didn't just do a little. I then waxed the roof and trunk and hood. Detailed the engine bay a bit too. Then I felt the hood with the palm of my hand, and was bummed there were some rough contaminants that had settled on the paint during a recent drive to OC. Frustratedly stood there, wishing I had the clay bars I'd just ordered. Dug around in my enormous stack of detailing supply boxes, just on the odd chance I'd find something... Found an unopened Meguiar's clay detail kit, woot! Proceeded to clay the hood. Oh mama, so smooth.

Are you nuts like this, and get stuck in your garage for hours massaging your car?

In any case, I'm doing a no-rain dance. Or at least a little foot shuffling. You don't want to see me dance, trust me. Remember that Seinfeld episode where Elaine had an office party?...That was nothing.

See you in a few hours in Carlsbad.

Clouds, clouds, go away...come again some other...
LMAO.

I'm def nuts like this. My gf's never understand, they think I'm crazy, hahaha. I had one that when she called me would ask "What are you doing? Making out with your car?"

Old 11-28-2009, 07:43 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Originally Posted by rrobello
it has yet to rain during a cbad event...closest it got was a few months back it misted on the ride over then SUN!

and my friend Drew will be there in his viper

Okay, so what's the plan man?

It's windy as hell, palm trees are crashing into my house, and it's raining cats and dogs. And when I say dogs, I mean Mastifs and Great Pyrenees!

Seriously, the paper boy just went by delivering the Union Trib in a canoe.

Kids are skimboarding down my street.

I think I just saw Shamu.

Are we having a meet today?

Old 11-28-2009, 07:45 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Originally Posted by RaphaelP
LMAO.

I'm def nuts like this. My gf's never understand, they think I'm crazy, hahaha. I had one that when she called me would ask "What are you doing? Making out with your car?"
And you were making out with your car, weren't you.

Old 11-28-2009, 07:59 AM
Im sitting here at home wondering if anyone is going to show.....Andy and his group are on their way still. Anyone else still going?

Old 11-28-2009, 08:03 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Weather.com says rain will taper off at 9am in Carlsbad.

I'm thinking of waiting a little bit and checking outside to see if the dam the beavers built has washed away so I can pull out of my driveway.

Who's Andy? Blue Viper Andy?

Old 11-28-2009, 08:21 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Okay, so I'm thinking of showing up at 8am, who's with me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q47bpOCTcaY

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cbad Cars