Cbad Cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 08:56 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Leaving the house now, bringin' little D with me in case there's nobody else there to talk to.

Old 11-28-2009, 03:18 PM
rrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud of
I got a late text from Andy (blue viper) saying he was standing there with you (Im assuming he was referring to you) and where was I.....answer sleeping in warmth lol

hey maybe we can try to organize another one for next week or something.....what weekend is the HRE thing?

EDIT: Scratch that HREs deal is next Saturday

Last edited by rrobello; 11-28-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:42 PM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rrobello
I got a late text from Andy (blue viper) saying he was standing there with you (Im assuming he was referring to you) and where was I.....answer sleeping in warmth lol
+1

I will be at the toys for tots show at HRE rain or shine.

Old 11-28-2009, 04:39 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rrobello
Lahooo-za-herrrrr!

Yep, that was me. We had a huge meet.

2 Mustangs
1 Viper
1 911
1 Elise
1 Esprit turbo
1 Z
1 Mercedes

It was epic.

I drove through 3 separate downpours today. Glad I detailed the car last night, that was genius.

Last edited by Super D; 11-28-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:50 AM
rrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud ofrrobello has much to be proud of
at least there was some diversity

Old 12-23-2009, 05:30 PM
is anyone going this saturday??? Ill be there!

Old 12-24-2009, 03:22 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
I'm a definite maybe.

Old 12-24-2009, 04:54 AM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
I'll try to pass by!

Old 12-25-2009, 01:59 AM
im there....so far thanks to what appears to be better weather more people are saying they will be there than showed last month....I cant wait for summer!

Old 12-25-2009, 04:04 PM
bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump!

Old 12-25-2009, 10:49 PM
chaoscreature is infamous around these parts
I should be there... unless I don't wake up

Old 12-26-2009, 04:14 PM
chaoscreature is infamous around these parts
12-26-2009 Carlsbad GTG

This was my first time attending the Carlsbad monthly gathering. Attendance was a little bit light, but that was to be expected the day after Christmas. Everybody there was super friendly and I got to sit in a Lamborghini for the first time.
Hopefully I will see some of you at the San Diego New Years Drive. It should be a good time.

Attached Images      
Old 12-27-2009, 12:19 AM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
Ooo nice Lambos... gallardos are growing on me little by little... after seeing what power they put down!... reliably! Thanks for the pics!

Old 12-27-2009, 11:15 AM
nice pics chaos, I saw your car but dont think I met you; perhaps next time.

there is a facebook page for cbad, if you are on facebook you should join and post pics there; we need to spread the word. Im not allowed to post links to facebook so PM if you are interested

Old 01-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Here are the pics from last months meet; small turnout as usual for December due to the holidays.

Full Gallery (16 PICS): http://www.auto-focus.us/autoblog/v/Shows/2009/CbadCars

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cbad Cars