SpeedGallery-Studio City

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 06:55 PM
LAbull is infamous around these parts
SpeedGallery-Studio City

Anybody on here...from there?

Getting a GTS in the near future and SG is right down the street.

Old 06-30-2008, 03:27 PM
jex
jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !
My old stomping grounds (I left when the city elected the MEChA Mayor). Whatever you do, steer clear of TRE Motorsports in North Hollywood.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Cool..thanks for the info. What does Antonio Villaraigosa have to do with anything?

Old 06-30-2008, 06:20 PM
jex
jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !jex Is a GOD !
Any time a city is willing to elect someone who was a member of a radical organization which calls for the Reconquista ... someone who to this day will not distance himself from that organization ... well, that's a city in which I no longer wish to live.

But regardless, steer clear of TRE. I paid them hundreds of dollars for a pre-purchase inspection. They told me that the car was one of the cleanest they'd ever seen. When I took it to the Porsche dealer to have it serviced, they pointed out many things that evidenced that the car had been in a major accident.

Old 07-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Did you get the car from across the street from the Speed Gallery? Same owner I believe.

I have had several people tell me over PM to avoid SG as well. That's unfortunute because they are right up the road from me and they always have nice cars in there.

Thanks for the heads up everyone.

Any suggestions for places near Studio City?

Old 07-01-2008, 01:16 PM
jex
You can read all about my TRE issue here:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=113184

I have been exceedingly happy with my treatment at Rusnak Porsche in Westlake Village. I've dealt with Kim and Steve in the service department and both have been nothing short of outstanding.

Old 07-01-2008, 01:29 PM
raffi is infamous around these parts
i dunno if nick still works there, but i met him back when he was at redline and was one of the nicest guys i met in the business.
the other guys i dont really care for, i have gone in a few times and either been ignored or gotten nowhere on phone conversations...
i went to autotalent instead for a cel reset and diagnosis and will continue to take my care there if i need anything.

Old 07-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by jex
You can read all about my TRE issue here:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=113184

I have been exceedingly happy with my treatment at Rusnak Porsche in Westlake Village. I've dealt with Kim and Steve in the service department and both have been nothing short of outstanding.
I'm buying my car from Rusnak. They were great with S4.

Rusnak Westlake, Keyes, Downtown, Beverly Hills and Auto Gallery were all closer.

Rusnak Audi/Porsche is the way to go.

Still looking for a decent Tuner shop though.

Old 07-08-2008, 04:55 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
+2 for Auto Talent (contact Sam, Danny, or Simon) or Lucent Motors (Tom and Arling are stand up guys). Both are near each other on Supulveda between Santa Monica and Olympic.

Old 07-08-2008, 05:45 PM
I need a tuner close to my house. I end up spending to much time there and would like a quick drive home

Thanks guys...

Old 07-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by LAbull
I need a tuner close to my house. I end up spending to much time there and would like a quick drive home

Thanks guys...
what kind of stuff do you need to get done?

Old 07-08-2008, 06:41 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
i would agree that lucent should be the only place for your car.... definitely not stuio city..

Old 07-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by trovan
i would agree that lucent should be the only place for your car.... definitely not stuio city..
yeah, that is why i ask what it is for. simple things can be diy'd or taken to any regular shop.
if its something major i think it is worth a 10 min drive from 101 to the 405.

Old 07-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by raffi
what kind of stuff do you need to get done?
Getting a 09 Cayenne GTS. As much as I can

Chip, Intake, Fabspeed, maybe tips. Wheels.....

Old 07-08-2008, 06:49 PM
definitely listen to the people on here and take it to wherever everyone has had good results.
i have heard of 1 or 2 people who liked speed gallery, one was a seal grey 996tt who also had his lights tinted at sticker city... dont remember the name.
i live 5min away from speed gallery too, but will never go there again, also sticker city is garbage too. the window tinter next to them is legit though,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SpeedGallery-Studio City