O.C. & L.A. Area Porsche Shops of Note

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 06:33 PM
YEAHMAN is infamous around these parts
pacific porsche is a really good dealership...

Old 04-21-2009, 06:45 PM
phiberglass is infamous around these parts
German Auto Garage in MV has never let me down.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:53 PM
sshu930 is infamous around these parts
I'm reviving this great thread. I'm looking for one in the Los Angeles/Burbank area. I know mechanic reps vary and since this thread is a few years old I was wondering if you guys could give some input on these places

PS Racing
Speed Gallery
Auto Gallery
Lucent

Any other reconmendations are welcomed.

Old 07-25-2011, 06:17 PM
Former Vendor
HouseAutomotive is just really niceHouseAutomotive is just really niceHouseAutomotive is just really niceHouseAutomotive is just really nice
Thumbs up

Sorry to get off the subject but Dave, Pete, and Nick are great techs at Pacific Porsche. Great dealer services!

Originally Posted by YEAHMAN
pacific porsche is a really good dealership...

Old 07-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Andrew D. is infamous around these parts
Werks2 in Burbank

Old 07-25-2011, 10:57 PM
996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sshu930
I'm reviving this great thread. I'm looking for one in the Los Angeles/Burbank area. I know mechanic reps vary and since this thread is a few years old I was wondering if you guys could give some input on these places

PS Racing
Speed Gallery
Auto Gallery
Lucent

Any other reconmendations are welcomed.
Lucent is where I brought my car for lowering and suspension work, beacause of a fellow 6 speeder's recomendation. Tom is the owner and a great guy, and loves a good cigar or two.

His shop does not look like much from the outside (hell not even a sign), but always has P, F, and L cars.

Show up on a Saturday after noon time and has almost always a BBQ going for customers and his guys.

Heard good things too about TRE Motorsports, NARW, and Werks2 in the San Fernando Valley. All are POC and PCA tech stations.

Last edited by 996TWINS; 07-25-2011 at 11:01 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:05 AM
Andrew D. is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 996TWINS
Heard good things too about TRE Motorsports, NARW, and Werks2 in the San Fernando Valley. All are POC and PCA tech stations.
TRE, Werks2 and NARW are all terrific.

Old 07-27-2011, 11:25 PM
MJ3
MJ3 is infamous around these parts
I just brought my car to House Automotive in Pasadena for needed fixes (before warranty expires) and service. Owner Greg is genuinely friendly and knowledgeable. He has certified Porsche techs working for him.

Greg constantly updates me on the status of my car. He also knows a wheel guy for fixing and refinishing.

Attached Images  

Last edited by MJ3; 07-27-2011 at 11:44 PM.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:45 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by shadow996
+1 for Auto Talent
Thanks shadow996!

Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
Autotalent in LA
Thank you Jorgeassoc!

Originally Posted by nlpamg
autotalent in West LA
Thank you nlpamg!

Auto Talent GT3
We just moved into our new facility! Very clean, large space in Carson, CA.

Feel free to follow us on FACEBOOK.

Thank you everyone for the kind words/support!

Old 08-11-2011, 11:09 AM
henrysko is infamous around these partshenrysko is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

[quote=MJ3;3271191]I just brought my car to House Automotive in Pasadena for needed fixes (before warranty expires) and service. Owner Greg is genuinely friendly and knowledgeable. He has certified Porsche techs working for him.

I was @ House yesterday having my brake fluid done and I was very impressed with Greg and his new shop.

Old 08-11-2011, 11:44 AM
Former Vendor
HouseAutomotive is just really niceHouseAutomotive is just really niceHouseAutomotive is just really niceHouseAutomotive is just really nice
[quote=henrysko;3284112]
Originally Posted by MJ3
I just brought my car to House Automotive in Pasadena for needed fixes (before warranty expires) and service. Owner Greg is genuinely friendly and knowledgeable. He has certified Porsche techs working for him.

I was @ House yesterday having my brake fluid done and I was very impressed with Greg and his new shop.

Thank you very much Henry!

Old 08-11-2011, 11:56 AM
shifterkartracr is infamous around these parts
Has anyone heard of or have work done at German Performance in the Inland Empire???

Thanks in advance!

Old 08-11-2011, 12:08 PM
mod mike has a spectacular aura aboutmod mike has a spectacular aura aboutmod mike has a spectacular aura about
if you have a stock car go see doug @ ps racing in burbank. cool guy, will not rip you off. if you want anything done to your car the OLNY place to go is BBI. unless you like to waste $, they will do you right... remember, in the porsche world, you get what you pay for... i have talked, done business with others, and most will drain your wallet, and maybe do damage to your car....

Old 08-11-2011, 02:20 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mod mike
if you have a stock car go see doug @ ps racing in burbank. cool guy, will not rip you off. if you want anything done to your car the OLNY place to go is BBI. unless you like to waste $, they will do you right... remember, in the porsche world, you get what you pay for... i have talked, done business with others, and most will drain your wallet, and maybe do damage to your car....
I love the guys at BBi, but what you state is just untrue. There are a variety of good and honest shops in OC and LA. BBi is one of the best, no doubt but there really is no need to make that kind of statement.

Old 08-11-2011, 03:23 PM
mod mike has a spectacular aura aboutmod mike has a spectacular aura aboutmod mike has a spectacular aura about
im sure there are; this is my ten cents and
would expect that almost everyone would have a different opinion on many shops. its about the relationship thats built on trust i trust these two.. i do have another shop in culver city that i like as well...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: O.C. & L.A. Area Porsche Shops of Note