Can Anyone Recommend a Good Chip/Scratch Repair Shop in OC (even Mobile)?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 10:11 PM
lakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to behold
Can Anyone Recommend a Good Chip/Scratch Repair Shop in OC (even Mobile)?

I have a couple rock chips that have been filled with touch-up (I'm the second owner, first owner did this) and they don't look so great... and a 4" scratch (car got keyed) that was also filled reasonably well with touch-up that I would like fixed.

None of this is noticeable to anyone not looking for them, but they bother me... don't want to do a full respray of panels, just repair work -- which I've heard CAN be done.

Anyone recommend a good shop in OC?

Old 11-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Cooper Boggs is an active member of the PCA in Orange County (I think his wife is the AVP). He has a chip repair and clear bra business. I've not used him but I've met him and he's a super nice guy that seems knowledgable and he has a very good reputation in the local community.

He always has ad's in the monthly issues of Pando and he's almost always at the monthly breakfast meetings at Original Mike's.

I just checked my copy of the November issue of Pandemonium and his contact info is as follows:
Cooper's Classy Car Care
Cooper Boggs
714-350-0572
Cooper.Boggs@gmail.com

I think he's in ORange or Anaheim Hills but if I recall he also does mobile work.

Tell him Christian Asis with the GT Silver on Red 997S referred you.

Good luck.

Old 11-21-2008, 03:15 PM
lakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Da Hapa
Cooper Boggs is an active member of the PCA in Orange County (I think his wife is the AVP). He has a chip repair and clear bra business. I've not used him but I've met him and he's a super nice guy that seems knowledgable and he has a very good reputation in the local community.

He always has ad's in the monthly issues of Pando and he's almost always at the monthly breakfast meetings at Original Mike's.

I just checked my copy of the November issue of Pandemonium and his contact info is as follows:
Cooper's Classy Car Care
Cooper Boggs
714-350-0572
Cooper.Boggs@gmail.com

I think he's in ORange or Anaheim Hills but if I recall he also does mobile work.

Tell him Christian Asis with the GT Silver on Red 997S referred you.

Good luck.
This is great! Thank you!

Old 11-22-2008, 10:16 AM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Glad to help. Let us know how it works out.