Pictures from Dec. 4th event at Willow Springs...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Former Vendor
simon @ evosport is infamous around these partssimon @ evosport is infamous around these parts
Pictures from Dec. 4th event at Willow Springs...

Here is a link to some great pictures from our December 4th High Performance Driving Event at Willow Springs. Photos are courtesy of one of our members and student drivers who was at the event with his C63 AMG.

Gallery Link: Photo Gallery - December 4th WSIR

Hope to see more of you next time! Next event is January 15th. Click here for an updated schedule.

Here are some sample teasers:

Old 12-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !
Excellent pictures Simon. It looks like it was a great event. I'm sorry I'm not still stationed at Edwards AFB, or I'd have come out to spectate.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:45 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
it looks like a fun event, is it exclusive to Euro cars?

Old 12-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Former Vendor
simon @ evosport is infamous around these partssimon @ evosport is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by empunker
it looks like a fun event, is it exclusive to Euro cars?
No. All makes are welcome.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:14 PM
BriK is infamous around these parts
I see that yellow Viper all the time. Sounds mean.

Old 12-19-2008, 12:09 AM
JCC296 is infamous around these parts
how did those CLK BS run?

Old 12-19-2008, 10:00 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by JCC296
how did those CLK BS run?
They were very impressive on track. Even more so than on the street IMO. Incredible amount of torque for cornering exit speeds and a lot of grip with the stock DOT-R's. A little on the heavy side but the power makes up for it with effective throttle steer. Gearbox is surprisingly quick. All in all a great out-of-the-box track car and a more fun overall package than a GT3 IMO.

Old 12-20-2008, 01:25 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Cool pics ,,,Simon.

I think a special thanks should go out to Motorsports Club for putting together such a great track day!

Love the picture of our white S6 with 4 helmets in the car and James taking the guys out for hot laps in it.. Classic...

And the 430 Scuderia, I wish I had a chance to go out with our customer in that .. From the sounds it was producing on the track its an amazing car.
I was fortunate to drive another one this weekend.. OMG! simply amazing............

And then the black Gallardo we tested for some new product development... Do you have any more pics you can email over to me? Would like them for our website if at all possible.

No pics of any of our cup cars?/

Those CLK's sure are sounding "Tough"!! Love those things on Wide Open Throttle!!

A few shots taken by Brad Sofronas.. Many Thanks!!!!!

Lambo getting put through its paces.. Amazingly a very fast car on the track despite its weight..

World Challenge GT3 Cup with our AV Camera man and camera equipment out for the ride of his life.

The following day/weekend was the POC race weekend and James qualified this car on the Pole with a 1;19;7 ..

Now that is moving!!!

One of our clients with his World Challenge - 997 WC-GT3 street car which is becoming a full blown race car over the winter and spring..

Great shot of that Scud.. Wowo!! is all I can say!

Thanks for posting this Simon..

Last edited by Fabryce@GMGRacing; 12-21-2008 at 10:34 PM.