Red Light Traffic Violation Dismissed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 01:58 PM
puffy320 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
Jut got the call today from Mark from Sherman Ellison's office today. My ticket got dismissed yesterday. I gotta say that it was worth the fee they charge.

Just wondering what was the violation. I am planning to hire him to dismiss my 100+ ticket.

thanks

Old 01-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Speeding ticket 100+ by CHP

Hi guys,

I've been searching around trying to find information about speeding tickets because I just got one on friday night saturday morning 12/13/08 - at 12:36 AM. It was near the 91 and 110. He wrote me down for 22348 (b) speeding 100 MPH and at the approx he wrote down 100+ which is an infraction. Did not write down that he used a radar or anything, just 100+ thats all.

I am planning to get a lawyer to fight it but am not sure what to do. I looked into the lawyer SHERMAN M. ELLISON and also talked to Mark. He was very straight forward in answering my questions and said we deal with this tickets and get a 90 - 95% dismissal rate. Of course he cannot guarantee that it will be dismissed but said he will also try to lower it to a lower violation charge.

I found this forum talking about SHERMAN M. ELLISON, So I was wondering has anyone got a ticket with the same situation as mines? and should I hire him to fight my case? Thanks a lot.

BTW my court date is on February 12 2009. still a long way to go. and currently have 0 points on my record. Thanks guys

Please help me

Old 01-07-2009, 02:21 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by puffy320
Just wondering what was the violation. I am planning to hire him to dismiss my 100+ ticket.

thanks
My ticket was for speeding on surface streets. 50 in a 35 zone. I don't think 100+ is going to make any difference.

They end up extending your court day out about a year or so. I got my ticket in October of 2007 and it went to trial in December of 2008.

In a nut shell, instead of you having to prove your inocence, they make the officer prove your guilt which is difficult the way law is written.

They do a great job. It's worth it in my opinion.

Old 01-07-2009, 02:45 PM
Ticket

Thanks man,

I was wondering how much was the charge for the attorney?

He stated mines was $2,400.

I am so scared and nervous on what to do.

I just needed to save up enough money since I go to Cal state fullerton and working there also. I hope i make enough money by then.

Thank You

Old 01-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Thanks GotBoost? for all the information.

I hope I get mines dismissed.

I live in Torrance and commute to fullerton everyday. Very tiring. I got the ticket 3 days before my finals week and I was really stressing out during that week.

Do you think since the CHP officer put down 100+ (speed) and 22348 (b) speeding 100mph on the ticket, I have a chance of winning with the lawyer based on your experience?

~Puffy320

Last edited by puffy320; 01-07-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:27 PM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
Oh you guys are gonna love this one.

So I'm on my way to court to plead not guilty to my 7th speeding ticket in Malibu. I have beaten all of them with the help of Sherman Ellison and traffic school 1 time. I'm crusing down PCH near Big Rock and sure as s**t I get pulled over again. 74 in a 45 by the same cop that I was pulled over for the ticket that I was going to plead not guilty for. What are the fecking chances of that. This guy is the biggest hard on. He comes up and says 2 words gives me the ticket and splits. He did not recognize me as I was in my Bentley today and the last time my Porsche.

So I pull away and call Sherman Ellison again and he will now fight both tickets!!!!!! This speeding crap is starting to really get to me. You just can't go fast anymore. ( On the streets )

I have a V1 and k40 and still got pulled over.

I will keep you posted on the outcome of this mess!!!

Ice

Old 01-21-2009, 08:33 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhhh.......ouch! That sucks! good luck......

Old 02-17-2009, 11:14 AM
domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !
I was pulled over and issued a ticket for apparently making an illegal u-turn. Will be contacting the offices of Sherman Ellison. There is definitely reasonable doubt for what the officer claims.

My question is...how much is an average invoice from Sherman Ellison's office in order to get this ticket dismissed? Just thought I would ask, as I have no idea.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:03 PM
chuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura about
I'm glad to have heard about these guys. They seem to be on top of things.