Red Light Traffic Violation Dismissed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 12:30 PM
nlakind has a spectacular aura aboutnlakind has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Red Light Traffic Violation Dismissed

A few months ago I was caught by an officer in Beverly Hills on the corner of Olympic & Robertson for running a red light in my Denali. I was caught on video by the on-board camera of the officer & was clearly in violation!

I couldn't afford to have another point on my driving record, I've gotten an absurd amount of speeding tickets, my license has been suspended 3x for speeding tix, etc..I'm not bragging nor am I proud, I'm just reaffirming that I truly couldn't afford to have another violation.

I hired The Law Offices of Sherman Ellison, he was quick to let me know I might be throwing my money away by hiring them, that although they have a very impressive track record, my case didn't look beatable, I decided to give it a chance anyway, worst case scenario, I lost some cash, but I felt the reward was well worth the risk.

I've been anxiously waiting to hear back regarding my case as I didn't have to go in to court with him at all..

I received this e-mail last night: :thumsup:

"Hi Nick,

Congratulations, your VC 21453 (a) Red Light Ticket was dismissed at
trial. There is no fine and you will not receive a point on your driving
record. If you have any questions about this e-mail, please call me at
(818) 994-8888.

Thank you,

Mark Schraeder"
Law Offices of Sherman M. Ellison

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 12-09-2008 at 12:41 PM. Reason: looked like an ad...your post gives them enough referral
Old 12-09-2008, 02:17 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
I currently have a case with Sherman Ellison on a speeding ticket as well. He was very upfront in explaining to me that it might be a waste of my money as well. I went ahead and gave him the case anyways based on his impressive track record. I hope I get the same results as you. Congrats.

Old 12-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
Congrats!!!!!!!!

Sherman is a great guy.

I have used him numerous times and he has beaten every case that I have given him.

Happy to hear about your dismissal.

Ice

Old 12-10-2008, 02:36 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Congrats! Now treasure your license and slow the heck down for a minute. You might not be so lucky next time.

Old 12-10-2008, 03:04 PM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
I'm moving to germany. I don't plan to have these issues.

Old 12-12-2008, 11:22 AM
nlakind has a spectacular aura aboutnlakind has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Onetime
Congrats! Now treasure your license and slow the heck down for a minute. You might not be so lucky next time.
i couldn't agree more..but it's like alcohol/drugs..some ppl just can't stop without a program of recovery..

Old 12-13-2008, 12:04 AM
ezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond repute
What does he charge for something like that?

Old 12-17-2008, 12:20 AM
Kaz
Kaz is a jewel in the roughKaz is a jewel in the roughKaz is a jewel in the roughKaz is a jewel in the rough
Yeah I might be interested as well...how much did he charge?

Old 12-17-2008, 11:07 AM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kaz
Yeah I might be interested as well...how much did he charge?
His normal rate is $2000.

Old 12-19-2008, 03:25 PM
puffy320 is infamous around these parts
Unhappy Speeding ticket 100+ by CHP

Hi guys,

I've been searching around trying to find information about speeding tickets because I just got one on friday night saturday morning 12/13/08 - at 12:36 AM. It was near the 91 and 110. He wrote me down for 22348 (b) speeding 100 MPH and at the approx he wrote down 100+ which is an infraction. Did not write down that he used a radar or anything, just 100+ thats all.

I am planning to get a lawyer to fight it but am not sure what to do. I looked into the lawyer SHERMAN M. ELLISON and also talked to Mark. He was very straight forward in answering my questions and said we deal with this tickets and get a 90 - 95% dismissal rate. Of course he cannot guarantee that it will be dismissed but said he will also try to lower it to a lower violation charge.

I found this forum talking about SHERMAN M. ELLISON, So I was wondering has anyone got a ticket with the same situation as mines? and should I hire him to fight my case? Thanks a lot.

BTW my court date is on February 12 2009. still a long way to go. and currently have 0 points on my record. Thanks guys

Old 12-22-2008, 06:37 AM
sc_trojan has a spectacular aura aboutsc_trojan has a spectacular aura about
what was his reasoning/tactic? how did you get out of it? I guess I have to hire him myself to find out?

Old 12-22-2008, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by sc_trojan
what was his reasoning/tactic? how did you get out of it? I guess I have to hire him myself to find out?
Apparently, there is no other tactic than making the officer prove that the speed you were ticketed for was unsafe for the given road, weather , and traffic conditions. The speed limit apparently is not a law. They extend the court date as far out as they can to improve your chances. Basically, they make the officer prove your guilt vs. you having to prove your inocence in court. Two different ball games.....

Old 12-23-2008, 01:21 PM
drifter12 is infamous around these parts
funny, my friend used this guy last year to get out of a flagrant speeding ticket. i think he paid about 2k as well, but it was worth it since he had 3 pts on his record.

Old 12-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Jut got the call today from Mark from Sherman Ellison's office today. My ticket got dismissed yesterday. I gotta say that it was worth the fee they charge.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Kaz
Kaz is a jewel in the roughKaz is a jewel in the roughKaz is a jewel in the roughKaz is a jewel in the rough
sounds like money well spent

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Red Light Traffic Violation Dismissed