Callling all San Diego Area PCar Owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 11:19 AM
alan berry is infamous around these parts
Rudy,

Usually the way these things work, like brands of cars all cluster together. Whoever arrives first in a P car should save a bunch of adjoining spaces. Then you can just huddle with the Porsches and not be "distracted" by other brands. Personally I am interested in the other cars as well. If there were only P cars, might not be many cars.

Old 05-27-2009, 12:30 PM
rudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by alan berry
Rudy,

Usually the way these things work, like brands of cars all cluster together. Whoever arrives first in a P car should save a bunch of adjoining spaces. Then you can just huddle with the Porsches and not be "distracted" by other brands. Personally I am interested in the other cars as well. If there were only P cars, might not be many cars.
Alan,

So, the Porsches tend to congregate in adjoining spaces? The "distracted" was more or less facetious, I'm also interested in exotic cars... Although I am planning on attending this event (pending concurrence with the wife-unit) I'm still interested in a gathering of Pcar owners if there's enough interest...

Hope to see you there! I'll be looking for the cluster of Porsches.

Rudy

Old 05-27-2009, 12:35 PM
I haven't been to this event before. I'm just assuming it will like most car shows where similar brands line up together, and I would think Porsches will be fairly well represented.

Old 05-27-2009, 01:45 PM
RaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by alan berry
I haven't been to this event before. I'm just assuming it will like most car shows where similar brands line up together, and I would think Porsches will be fairly well represented.
Yup, it seems like there's a LOT of P-Cars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZvBUZojQ4U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfl5doM9dPg

Old 05-28-2009, 05:39 PM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
Hi guys I just moved from LA over to San Marcos which is about 3 miles from Carlsbad! i'll be there this saturday morning in a seal grey 996TT.. look for a rollcage!

Come say hi if you see me!

Cheers,

David

Old 05-28-2009, 08:34 PM
Law Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of light
I can't believe going anywhere at 7am on Saturday is even an option.

Old 05-28-2009, 09:39 PM
RaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud of
I'm considering going this Saturday, but don't know if I should. My car looks like crap, someone hit my rear bumper while parked. The bumper is dented & the paint is scratched, cracked, & chipped

Old 05-29-2009, 06:55 AM
rudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by RaphaelP
I'm considering going this Saturday, but don't know if I should. My car looks like crap, someone hit my rear bumper while parked. The bumper is dented & the paint is scratched, cracked, & chipped
Raph,

Don't worry about it - come anyway, I want to get a look at your center console... I'm still planning on going, but may get a last minute veto - we have the grandbaby overnight and the wife isn't quite up to 100% yet... But I'm 95% there!

I look forward to meeting everyone!
Rudy

Old 05-29-2009, 08:33 AM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
If I can wake up in time I wil bring out the SRT-10.

Old 05-29-2009, 09:12 AM
Law Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of light
But let's still do a meet... for those of us who value sleep.

Old 05-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Sleep schmeep! Nothing like a bunch of pretty cars first thing in the morning. RaphaelP....horrible your beautiful car's back bumper got smacked, I'm guessing no note was left by the culprit. Hope you decide to come anyway.

Old 05-29-2009, 01:16 PM
I just posted a "last minute" notice of this event on the SDPCA Forum. Hopefully we might get a few more cars to show up. See you tomorrow morning.

Old 05-29-2009, 04:40 PM
RE5PEKT is infamous around these parts
Sounds good! i look forward to seeing everybody there.

Again, were going to be at the Carlsbad Outlet Mall off Palomar Airport Road at 7AM. Ill be in my White TechArt 997.2 C2S.

See you in the AM!

Old 05-29-2009, 06:52 PM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
damn i have to write everyones name down on a little pad with their car next to it! i'll never remember everyone! haha

Old 05-29-2009, 07:44 PM
I decided that if I wake up in time, I'm going, but I need EVERYONE TO AGREE that they won't look at my rear bumper, it looks like crap, lol... So where is everyone going to meet up?? The Carlsbad Outlet is pretty big (I used to study at GIA which is only a couple blocks away from there). I'm going to try to get there early to get a spot in front of the Starbucks so I can enjoy a venti double chocolate chip frappuccino while looking at my car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Callling all San Diego Area PCar Owners