Callling all San Diego Area PCar Owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 10:33 AM
rudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the rough
More pics from the Carlsbad Exotic Cars Meet:

Here's David's Turbo (love that Seal Grey, make it a ragtop and you have my dream car...):

Name:  Dave.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  87.7 KB

Here's Alan's Arctic Silver C2 Coupe (the perfect platform for mods)

Name:  alan.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  87.3 KB

Here's Raphael's C2 Coupe (not sure what color blue that is, but gotta like the matching center console... and no, that booboo on your back bumper shouldn't have been enough to keep you from showing up...)

Name:  raphael.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  106.3 KB

Here's mine (such as it is...):

Name:  Mine.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  86.7 KB

And here's Ramiro's cool Ferrari... Arguably the best car there (if you're a traditionalist, otherwise the Lambo was really cool too...) He claims he's really a Porsche guy (he was wearing the shirt), tough to believe that with the ride he has... Although he does have a nice '81 993 - I told him he needs to bring that one next time...

Name:  Ramiro.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  97.8 KB

Anyway, thinking about mid- to late June for a meet...

Rudy

Old 05-31-2009, 07:33 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Sounds like a great event. Talked to David(ssmugen) about it this weekend, really wish i could have made it.

Old 05-31-2009, 08:33 PM
alan berry is infamous around these parts
Ramiro's Ferrari gets my vote as the tastiest car. Hopefully he'll bring his 1981 911SC to add to the PCar head count. Let's shoot for 15 for next month. How about Raphael having no plates front or back. Nice. Sure must save him a fortune in photo intersection tickets.

Old 06-01-2009, 12:18 AM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
Sounds like a great event. Talked to David(ssmugen) about it this weekend, really wish i could have made it.
Come out next time! Hey guys if you need any parts Thomas works for BBi which is a board sponser... just make sure to leave ur wallet at home or your money might end up in his pocket by the end of the day! haha *fair warning*

Old 06-01-2009, 12:43 AM
1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ssmugen
Come out next time! Hey guys if you need any parts Thomas works for BBi which is a board sponser... just make sure to leave ur wallet at home or your money might end up in his pocket by the end of the day! haha *fair warning*
thanks for calling me up, where's the hybrid love? ayyyeee. j/k

Old 06-04-2009, 12:01 AM
rudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the rough
Okay - before the get together idea gets too stale...

I'm thinking a Sunday afternoon/evening... maybe 6/21? Meet for burgers or something around 6:00ish... Also looking for something more or less central... off Miramar Road or Mira Mesa Blvd (for Raphael down in Bonita, Alan out in Poway, Law Jolla [self evident], ssmugen (David) in San Marcos...)

That's the baseline - feel free to make suggestions to refine/modify...

Rudy

Old 06-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Rudy,

June 21st is Father's Day. I might need to be available for my boys, they usually plan something (last minute) on that day. If we can put something together, it would be great. On the other hand, we could drum up attendance for the Carlsbad Outlet meet the very next weekend and plan something firm to do after that, as we should have more cars to include.

Unfortunately I am committed to show my vintage race car in Irvine at Cars & Coffee on that Saturday, but I'll stay in the loop on this thread if something is planned.

Glad you are staying on top of this.

Old 06-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Alan,

Good call - I didn't even realize it... the following weekend is 4th of July weekend, so that one's going to be too hard for me... is Sunday, June 14 to soon for everyone?

Rudy

Old 06-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Law Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by rudy1024
Okay - before the get together idea gets too stale...

I'm thinking a Sunday afternoon/evening... maybe 6/21? Meet for burgers or something around 6:00ish... Also looking for something more or less central... off Miramar Road or Mira Mesa Blvd (for Raphael down in Bonita, Alan out in Poway, Law Jolla [self evident], ssmugen (David) in San Marcos...)

That's the baseline - feel free to make suggestions to refine/modify...

Rudy
Miramar Speed Circuit is always an option.

Old 06-05-2009, 08:11 AM
Rudy,

I'll be out of town June 12-15th but perhaps you can put an activity together anyway. Otherwise we'll have to meet later in the month. Do you still have those light bulbs for my car?

Old 06-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by alan berry
Rudy,

I'll be out of town June 12-15th but perhaps you can put an activity together anyway. Otherwise we'll have to meet later in the month. Do you still have those light bulbs for my car?
Good to know, we'll see what interest says... the Carlsbad meets make for a good backup... and yes, I do have those bulbs...

Safe travels!
Rudy

Old 06-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Law Jolla
Miramar Speed Circuit is always an option.
What and where is Miramar Speed Circuit? If it is where it sounds like, meets most of the criteria - how are their burgers??? j/k/... What does interest say?

Rudy

Old 06-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Law Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of lightLaw Jolla is a glorious beacon of light
Old 06-10-2009, 02:36 PM
RE5PEKT is infamous around these parts
Guys,

Im sorry i didnt make it out last month. When i woke up it was a bit rainy so i didnt think people were going to show up.

I will be at the Big socaleuro gtg on the 27th (big.socaleuro.com) at Qualcomm in the TAG Motorsports booth along with a fellow members 997.2 C4S that TAG did as well. You guys should all come out!

But any other meets please let me know!

BTW, my car is sitting in the Hoehn Porsche Showroom if anyone wants to check it out

Old 06-10-2009, 03:02 PM
KwlAznKid is a glorious beacon of lightKwlAznKid is a glorious beacon of lightKwlAznKid is a glorious beacon of lightKwlAznKid is a glorious beacon of lightKwlAznKid is a glorious beacon of light
just found this thread! hi everyone! pretty new here, thought I'd drop by to say hi to my fellow san diagans and hope to see you guys around.

just picked up a 996 black c2 mk1 last week, stock for now but hopefully not for long. Name is Jon, I'm 20 yrs old and just finished my 3rd year at UCSD so I live around the la jolla village drive exit of highway 5, so if you see me around that area wave . anyways hope to get to know you guys better at some of these events!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Callling all San Diego Area PCar Owners