Callling all San Diego Area PCar Owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 05:04 PM
RaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Run!

Rudy, Alan, David, are you guys going to the Carlsbad Meet again this month? Are you all still down for a fun run like we talked about at the meet? I figured we could go to the Carlsbad Meet again at the end of this month & go on a run afterwards. Here's a little route I made:

... Alternitavely there is the SoCalEuro event that I had mentioned to you guys as well (& RE5PEKT just mentioned now as well). Here's the site: http://big.socaleuro.com/rsvp.php, but to be honest, it seems more like a German RICER event, lol. Tuned R32's & stuff like that, so I think I'd rather do the Carlsbad meet & a run afterwards if everyone agrees.

NineNineSixTT, you should come down so we can all check out your GT700! Even though none of us will be able to keep up with you, lol... Law Jolla, I know you like sleeping, but get an alarm clock or something & come! 1JDM911, RE5PEKT, KwlAznKid, & all other fellow P-cars are welcome (& encouraged) to come. Also to all you who didn't make it to the meet last month, such as Kafka997, hopefully we'll see you guys this month.

Last edited by RaphaelP; 06-10-2009 at 05:08 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:50 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RaphaelP
Rudy, Alan, David, are you guys going to the Carlsbad Meet again this month? Are you all still down for a fun run like we talked about at the meet? I figured we could go to the Carlsbad Meet again at the end of this month & go on a run afterwards. Here's a little route I made:

... Alternitavely there is the SoCalEuro event that I had mentioned to you guys as well (& RE5PEKT just mentioned now as well). Here's the site: http://big.socaleuro.com/rsvp.php, but to be honest, it seems more like a German RICER event, lol. Tuned R32's & stuff like that, so I think I'd rather do the Carlsbad meet & a run afterwards if everyone agrees.

NineNineSixTT, you should come down so we can all check out your GT700! Even though none of us will be able to keep up with you, lol... Law Jolla, I know you like sleeping, but get an alarm clock or something & come! 1JDM911, RE5PEKT, KwlAznKid, & all other fellow P-cars are welcome (& encouraged) to come. Also to all you who didn't make it to the meet last month, such as Kafka997, hopefully we'll see you guys this month.
I would but my car is still in the shop. I was rear ended a while ago, and still in the process of getting her patched up correctly.

Have a great time guys, and be safe. I'll be sure to drive down to a meet once my car is sorted out.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:21 PM
alan berry is infamous around these parts
Shoot! Looks like I won't be able to do the run with you guys. I'm committed to tow my VARA race car to Cars & Coffee in Irvine on the 27th for a promotional deal for the club. Hope you guys get a run in and give a full report. I'll be in on the next one. Sounds like great fun.

Old 06-10-2009, 09:48 PM
rudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the rough
Raphael,

Definitely in for Carlsbad - but gotta check the wife's schedule before I commit for the run. I've actually made that run before (on my own) and it's a lot of fun.

At any rate I hope to see you all in Carlsbad - last Saturday of the month, right?

Rudy

Old 06-10-2009, 09:59 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
I'd be interested too!

Old 06-11-2009, 12:59 AM
RaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
I would but my car is still in the shop. I was rear ended a while ago, and still in the process of getting her patched up correctly.

Have a great time guys, and be safe. I'll be sure to drive down to a meet once my car is sorted out.
Damn, that really sucks. I hope you & your car are okay. Kind of a coincidence, as someone hit my rear bumper in a parking lot just a couple of weeks ago (no note), & I'm still waiting for the adjuster from my insurance company to call.

Originally Posted by alan berry
Shoot! Looks like I won't be able to do the run with you guys. I'm committed to tow my VARA race car to Cars & Coffee in Irvine on the 27th for a promotional deal for the club. Hope you guys get a run in and give a full report. I'll be in on the next one. Sounds like great fun.
It's too bad you won't be able to join this time. Lol, actually it seems like no one is going to be able to do the run with "us guys." Infact, "us guys" is starting to look like "Raphael only" . I'm still hoping I can get some people to go though. Anyway, if we do get something together we'll be sure to post pics.

Originally Posted by rudy1024
Raphael,

Definitely in for Carlsbad - but gotta check the wife's schedule before I commit for the run. I've actually made that run before (on my own) and it's a lot of fun.

At any rate I hope to see you all in Carlsbad - last Saturday of the month, right?

Rudy
Cool, well post your wife's answer as soon as you get it, lol. That way I can start to see wether this thing's going to happen or not. Either way, I'll definetely see you in Carlsbad even if we don't do the run (my plan B is to go to the Carlsbad Meet in the morning, then the SoCalEuro Event right afterwards).

Originally Posted by mobonic
I'd be interested too!
That'd be great. The Carlsbad Meet is at the Carlsbad Outlet Mall at 7AM on the last Saturday of every month (which would be the 27th this time around). Hopefully I'll see you up there so we can do the run. By the way, your 997S is very nicely put together. Saw your pics with the aero, black hood & black turbo wheels. I must say you have exquisite taste .

Old 06-14-2009, 06:42 PM
eaniemeanie is infamous around these parts
This morning on the way to Palomar....

Old 06-20-2009, 01:28 PM
rudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the rough

Raphael,

I'm thinking I'd like to drop in on the Big SoCal Euro event at the stadium... trying to hook up with some folks from PCar.com - giving due consideration to the German Ricers, I think a significant representation of nice PCars will class up the event...

How's that for a follow-on?

Rudy

Old 06-20-2009, 01:40 PM
bugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by rudy1024
Raphael,

I'm thinking I'd like to drop in on the Big SoCal Euro event at the stadium... trying to hook up with some folks from PCar.com - giving due consideration to the German Ricers, I think a significant representation of nice PCars will class up the event...

How's that for a follow-on?

Rudy
bring the pcars!! Big SoCal Euro Gathering only happens once a year

there will 1500+ cars there ... including ricer Audi R8's and others some exotics

the event started around 10:30am, so you can meet up at Carlsbad and head down after

http://big.socaleuro.com

Old 06-20-2009, 02:17 PM
[quote=bugzysd;2432868] including ricer Audi R8's and others some exotics
the event started around 10:30amquote]

I *know*... damn ricer A8s... there goes the neighborhood...

Hope to see you there!

Rudy

Old 06-20-2009, 11:15 PM
bugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to behold
my damn ricer M5

Old 06-21-2009, 02:16 AM
Fukc it. I guess SoCalEuro it is after all.

So I'll see you at both the Carlsbad Meet & SoCalEuro afterwards.

... Oh, & this thread died. At first there was all kinds of people commenting on wanting to do stuff in SD, where the hell are they?!

Old 06-21-2009, 08:20 AM
alan berry is infamous around these parts
Raphael,

I'm in. Just can't do anything on the 27th. I think Rudy will come as well.

Alan

Old 06-21-2009, 12:21 PM
Fukc it. I guess SoCalEuro it is after all.

So I'll see you at both the Carlsbad Meet & SoCalEuro afterwards.

... Oh, & this thread died. At first there was all kinds of people commenting on wanting to do stuff in SD, where the hell are they?!
Raphael,

Yes - Carlsbad and SoCal Euro - there's a caravan of Pcars coming from Orange County that have posted on Pcars.com so we can look for a large gathering in the parking lot somewhere...

Don't let the lack of interest get you down - we'll keep taking at-bats at planning meets and whoever shows up, shows up... Unlike you and David, some of us couldn't get into our pcars until later in life - soon enough you'll see that family things take a priority and it's a good day when you can have some time to do things like what we're trying to do... In the meanwhile, we'll all continue to monitor this space and see if there are any events that can be included in our otherwise busy schedules...

See you soon!
Rudy

Old 06-24-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by alan berry
Raphael,

I'm in. Just can't do anything on the 27th. I think Rudy will come as well.

Alan
on a side note, the pcar, exotic peeps dont RSVP usually

so you might be surprised on the # of cars that show up

with 1600+ cars there, you might have to walking around to find everyone

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Callling all San Diego Area PCar Owners