Anyone planning on going to Cars & Coffee this Saturday July 4th?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 11:54 AM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Hey I am in I already have a few others from another site that might go. Except we are coming from the South... We could all meet up just outside Irivine somewhere. Not sure how many I will have with me... maybe 4-5

Here is the thread:

http://www.renntrack.com/forums/show...?p=747#post747

Jason

Last edited by JEllis; 07-03-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:21 PM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by JEllis
Hey I am in I already have a few others from another site that might go. Except we are coming from the South... We could all meet up just outside Irivine somewhere. Not sure how many I will have with me... maybe 4-5

Here is the thread:

Jason
Hey Jason,

I would be nice to meet up early but since we are coming from the North and you from the South, I think it might be better to just meet at C&C cause it looks like we should all get there as early as possible. I remember your car and I'll look for you. We should be getting there around the same time just before 7:00.

See you there,

Randy

Old 07-03-2009, 02:30 PM
rudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the rough

Here is the thread:

Jason
Jason,

How far south are you coming from? I'm here in San Diego and would like to meet up with somebody before getting to the C&C. Where are you guys meeting?

Rudy

Old 07-03-2009, 02:44 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Im San Diego...PB specifically.... we can meet up down here and head up if you want.... right now there might 2 other guys also meeting us. Havnt picked a place yet

Jason

Old 07-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Jason

Since your going... I will drag a few cars out of the shop!

See ya there!

Old 07-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by Fabryce@GMGRacing
Jason

Since your going... I will drag a few cars out of the shop!

See ya there!
Love it!!!

P.S. I am already dreaming of ways to give you more money..... more suspension bits, intake screens!

Last edited by JEllis; 07-03-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by rudy1024
Jason,

How far south are you coming from? I'm here in San Diego and would like to meet up with somebody before getting to the C&C. Where are you guys meeting?

Rudy
For the guys coming from San Diego...

We are going to meet at the California Pizza Kitchen outside the La Jolla Village Square Mall off of Noble. I am going to be there at 530am and on the road by 545am. We need to aim to get to C&C before 7am.

Right now it looks like there will be 3-5 of us meeting in SD and then picking up another guy at the Hermosa exit just to the south of Irvine....

Jason

Old 07-03-2009, 08:29 PM
rudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the roughrudy1024 is a jewel in the rough
For the guys coming from San Diego...

We are going to meet at the California Pizza Kitchen outside the La Jolla Village Square Mall off of Noble. I am going to be there at 530am and on the road by 545am. We need to aim to get to C&C before 7am.

Right now it looks like there will be 3-5 of us meeting in SD and then picking up another guy at the Hermosa exit just to the south of Irvine....

Jason
Jason,

Sounds good - I'll see you then and there. This is my first time - how does this work, when we caravan up are we going to stay together in a row?

See you in the morning!
Rudy

Old 07-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Yeah I have not done this much either.... we will just stay together and roll up their pretty quick...highways will be clear. Have you been to C&C before? If not, you are in for a treat!

Jason

Old 07-03-2009, 09:48 PM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
See you all there. Drive carefully!

Old 07-04-2009, 02:42 AM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
i'll see some of you at diamond bar in the morning...
ill be in a stock slate grey 997 turbo

Old 07-04-2009, 11:52 AM
trektime is infamous around these parts
Hi Randy,

We met this morning at cars & coffee. After seeing your car mine is headed to the body shop for a white over due on the trim. Your car looks great nicely done and plenty of ponies!! You now have my link so let's stay in touch. It was nice meeting you and your friends this morning. Let me know if you and friends are going to any events.

Bob

Old 07-04-2009, 12:15 PM
pics posted in the 997 section

Old 07-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Meeting in Diamond Bar enroute to C&C

Old 07-04-2009, 02:02 PM
drv87 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Onetime
Meeting in Diamond Bar enroute to C&C

they're beautiful...i want to cry haha wish i could have made it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone planning on going to Cars & Coffee this Saturday July 4th?