Offering free photoshoots in San Diego/Riverside/LA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 02:15 PM
streetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud of
Offering free photoshoots in San Diego/Riverside/LA

I'm trying to add a bit of automotive photography to my portfolio, and I thought an easy way to do this might be to offer free photoshoots for a short time in San Diego, Riverside, and LA areas. These would be totally free other than gas (unless you live very close).

You'd get:
-Around 20 medium format high resolution photos of your car
-Your choice of locations

I shoot with a Hasselblad 500C/M - a professional medium format SLR. I currently have no automotive photography to show you as samples of my work, which is why I am offering free photoshoots like I am. However, you can view a few old photos of mine, which are unfortunately of a completely different style:
flickr link streetwave

After switching to medium format I deleted most every car photo my old DSLR had taken. I do regret it, but I guarantee that you'll be satisfied with the results of our shoot. I will only be doing about three or four cars for free (already have one interested).

Shoot me a PM if you're interested, I'm available almost any weekend.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 08-22-2009 at 03:19 PM. Reason: may not advertise
Old 08-23-2009, 09:15 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
You shoulc come out to the Carlsbad meet next weekend

Old 08-29-2009, 04:14 PM
streetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud ofstreetwaves has much to be proud of
I was going to actually, I used to. I'll probably go to the next one when my car's able to make it again.

Old 09-01-2009, 04:55 AM
1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of
any preferrence on the cars being shot?

Old 09-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Kevganzon is infamous around these parts
i'm interested

Old 09-21-2009, 03:48 PM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Kevganzon, I tried saying whats up to you in your "intro thread" but it wouldn't let me. Didn't even notice you were in SoCal. But I had said you have yourself a nice ride, I love me a nicely built supra. Maybe you and I could do a shoot together...represent Japanese power

Old 10-01-2009, 09:07 PM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in Carlsbad area whenever your ready

Old 10-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ssmugen
I'm in Carlsbad area whenever your ready
Ditto

Old 10-02-2009, 09:01 PM
GMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of light
I'm in rancho cucamonga

Old 10-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Porsche_911 is infamous around these parts
I'm interested. Zip code 92058. PM Sent.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:11 PM
Kevganzon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SFdreamer
Hey Kevganzon, I tried saying whats up to you in your "intro thread" but it wouldn't let me. Didn't even notice you were in SoCal. But I had said you have yourself a nice ride, I love me a nicely built supra. Maybe you and I could do a shoot together...represent Japanese power
Hi sorry i just got saw your post. That sounds like a good idea. I also just saw your post of your magazine shoot. Very nice! I'm looking to do a photoshoot with a Amuse Superleggera turbo Z. I'm in the Inland empire btw.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:20 AM
chaud is infamous around these parts
I'm interested... When will you next be in San Diego?

Old 10-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Jeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the rough
You should swing by Carlsbad C&C on Saturday

Old 10-27-2009, 07:46 PM
Just got back to this thread, guys. If anyone that's still interested could send me another PM, I'll get back to you.

By the way, I was thinking about showing up to the Carlsbad C&C on Saturday anyway. I might see you there.

Old 10-29-2009, 09:23 AM
MJ50 has a spectacular aura aboutMJ50 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Jeff SD
You should swing by Carlsbad C&C on Saturday
there's carlsbad C&C on saturdays?
what time?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Offering free photoshoots in San Diego/Riverside/LA