Another happy customer from a local clear bra installer.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 01:11 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Another happy customer from a local clear bra installer.

Got 2 car clear bra'd.
And i must say that the personal attention + the quality of work cannot be beat.
I don't even want to mention the price because it is very fair.
First car i bra'd was the 996 Gt2. It took almost 7+ hours to complete. And after several months, ive not found one thing i had to bring it back for.
2nd car is a black Z06. I knew bra'ing this car was going to be a pain in the as s. But it turned out better than i hoped for, believe me my expectations for automobiles are typically pretty high.
Anyway , my post is simply to share my experience. Not to advertise. If anyone is looking for clear bra in socal. I would be happy and proud to refer you.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:37 AM
anikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to all
And who is the installer?

Old 09-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by anikzad
And who is the installer?
If you want, you can kindly pm me and i'll forward his infor over to you.

Old 09-09-2009, 08:00 AM
anikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
If you want, you can kindly pm me and i'll forward his infor over to you.
Thanks, I will as soon as the condition of the current bra get a bit worse.

-Arman

Old 09-18-2009, 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by anikzad
Thanks, I will as soon as the condition of the current bra get a bit worse.

-Arman
Arman,

No problemo amigo.
I got my Z06 done about a month ago, and everything looks great. There was a little piece of air bubble and since i was near the shop, i just called and about 2 hours later , drove my car there and he took care of it. No charge.

This is the kind of service and quality i expect from an installer. So i feel very compelled to post these comments

When i purchase the smart car, i will have it clear bra'd too