Full Car Vinyl Wraps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 12:20 AM
xbar is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by pempem
You may want to check out SkinWrapz as well. They are in the LA area, and they have been specializing in full body wraps for several years. I have used them on my Audi R8 and their work was excellent.
Pempem, I'm thinking about getting this done on my 997. Would you pm me a ballpark figure of how much it cost to get your R8 done?

Thanks!

Old 10-28-2009, 12:48 AM
pempem is infamous around these parts
Almost everywhere matte black is a little cheaper. All vinyl wrap companies stock matte black, because it is so popular. Anything else, either a solid color or a full multi-color vinyl image, will cost more because they will need to make this specifically for that one job. As you can guess, a car with a larger surface area will costs more, because much of the price is determined by how much material will be required.

If you like matte color qualities, I would suggest NOT picking black . I would suggest maybe a satin dark atlas gray, if you want to go dark. Satin has a little more light reflection and lustre, but still has a very soft, non glossy look,. Also matte black has become a little too common for ALL kinds of cars. The use of other solid matte or satin colors is almost nonexistent but they look fantastic.

The cost for a custom vinyl job for a sports car like an Audi R8 or a Porsche 9**, should be about $3000, and will take a full day to complete.

Hope this helps.
PS.. I previously mispelled.. SkinzWraps

Last edited by pempem; 10-28-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:57 AM
xbar is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by pempem
Almost everywhere matte black is a little cheaper. All vinyl wrap companies stock matte black, because it is so popular. Anything else, either a solid color or a full multi-color vinyl image, will cost more because they will need to make this specifically for that one job. As you can guess, a car with a larger surface area will costs more, because much of the price is determined by how much material will be required.

If you like matte color qualities, I would suggest NOT picking black . I would suggest maybe a satin dark atlas gray, if you want to go dark. Satin has a little more light reflection and lustre, but still has a very soft, non glossy look,. Also matte black has become a little too common for ALL kinds of cars. The use of other solid matte or satin colors is almost nonexistent but they look fantastic.

The cost for a custom vinyl job for a sports car like an Audi R8 or a Porsche 9**, should be about $3000, and will take a full day to complete.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your input! I am actually looking to get it wrapped in white. I currently have a black car and as much as I love my car, I'd like to see it in white.

Thanks again for your help.

Old 10-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by xbar
Thanks for your input! I am actually looking to get it wrapped in white. I currently have a black car and as much as I love my car, I'd like to see it in white.

Thanks again for your help.
Swing by at our facility. We just completed 3 cars in white:

1. CLK63 Black Series
2. Ferrari F430
3. Challenge Stradale

Best thing to do is to see it in person.

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 10-31-2009, 01:24 PM
gtKnight is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Premier Films
Swing by at our facility. We just completed 3 cars in white:

1. CLK63 Black Series
2. Ferrari F430
3. Challenge Stradale

Best thing to do is to see it in person.
I'll be in contact regarding a wrap for my wife's car. You guys are the best.

BTW, the clear bra job you guys did on my latest ride is absolutely incredible. No one can even tell it's there.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:53 AM
Verone24 is infamous around these partsVerone24 is infamous around these parts
can I get a pm for how much a matte white wrap would cost on a 335i?

Old 11-02-2009, 12:58 PM
ChasenIS is infamous around these parts
www.graphicworks.com

They do full vinyl for a few local race teams including some LongBeach GP teams! They are offering %10 off your first order of $100 or more! Tell them Chasen from EF1 Motorsports referred you.

Old 11-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gtKnight
I'll be in contact regarding a wrap for my wife's car. You guys are the best.

BTW, the clear bra job you guys did on my latest ride is absolutely incredible. No one can even tell it's there.
Thank you. Here are some shots of a CLK63 Black Series that was originally silver and now wrapped in Satin White.

Attached Images     

Old 11-23-2009, 04:14 PM
VetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of lightVetteFish is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Premier Films
Thank you. Here are some shots of a CLK63 Black Series that was originally silver and now wrapped in Satin White.

pm sent

Old 11-24-2009, 11:00 AM
Basic Sponsor
All PMs responded

Old 11-24-2009, 11:54 PM
jimxyz is infamous around these parts
I saw the white CLK Black Series at their SoCal location when it was almost finished - it looked Amazing! They did the front of my GT3 - top notch work and great guys/service.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:17 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by jimxyz
I saw the white CLK Black Series at their SoCal location when it was almost finished - it looked Amazing! They did the front of my GT3 - top notch work and great guys/service.
Thank you for your business Jim. Our team works hard at continuously improving on our skills and remaining consistent.