Sunday Nov. 15 Malibu/Mulholland Drive

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
Sunday Nov. 15 Malibu/Mulholland Drive

**NEW MEETING SPOT BEFORE THE CANYON RUN** 7:00 A.M.

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
19724 Ventura Blvd. Tarzana, CA

Hey guys, I figured I would set up a November Mulholland Canyon run before the Thanksgiving weekend. I'm locked up on the 22nd and the holiday weekend follows. I propose we schedule it for Sunday, Nov. 15. Who is up for some runs through the Malibu/Mulholland Canyons as we did in September & October? We had a another solid turnout a few weeks ago, I'm really hoping we can get some more new faces out there to join us. Check the following links for the September/October drive details, some photos are on the last page of each thread:

Super Car Sunday 9/27

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...and-drive.html

Let's meet again at the Chevron off the 101 Freeway at the Las Virgenes Exit. The exact address is 4807 Las Virgenes Rd. Calabasas, CA 91302. If heading north on the 101, exit Las Virgenes and hang a left over the freeway. The Chevron is on the right hand side. Let's shoot for a 8:00 am hook-up. They have a nice Food Mart at this Chevron, so we can grab a coffee/snack and chat until we are ready to hit the canyons. Let's get the RSVP list rolling, I'm hoping we can get a solid group to come out! Who's in?

RSVP List

1. Jay Jones, 2006 997 S, Black
2. Fabryce/GMG Racing, 2004 GT2
3. Summoboy, 2008 997TT, Black
4. 996TWINS, 2001 996TT, SILVER
5/6. Jtchui, 2003 966TT, Yellow & Finance's BMW M3

Last edited by Jay Jones; 11-11-2009 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Updating RSVP List..
Old 11-05-2009, 08:37 PM
evolveC4 is infamous around these parts
Jay, going out of town that weekend, if something changes I'm in.

Old 11-06-2009, 12:15 PM
kiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to behold
Jay, I will let you know in a few days....

Les

Old 11-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Send me some details// I have a few cars that can come out.

Old 11-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jay Jones
Hey guys, I figured I would set up a November Mulholland Canyon run before the Thanksgiving weekend. I'm locked up on the 22nd and the holiday weekend follows. I propose we schedule it for Sunday, Nov. 15. Who is up for some runs through the Malibu/Mulholland Canyons as we did in September & October? We had a another solid turnout a few weeks ago, I'm really hoping we can get some more new faces out there to join us. Check the following links for the September/October drive details, some photos are on the last page of each thread:

Super Car Sunday 9/27

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...and-drive.html

Let's meet again at the Chevron off the 101 Freeway at the Las Virgenes Exit. The exact address is 4807 Las Virgenes Rd. Calabasas, CA 91302. If heading north on the 101, exit Las Virgenes and hang a left over the freeway. The Chevron is on the right hand side. Let's shoot for a 8:00 am hook-up. They have a nice Food Mart at this Chevron, so we can grab a coffee/snack and chat until we are ready to hit the canyons. Let's get the RSVP list rolling, I'm hoping we can get a solid group to come out! Who's in?

RSVP List

1. Jay Jones, 2006 Carrera S, Black
2. Fabryce 04 GT2

Old 11-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
Hey Michael, if you end up staying in town, please join us. I KNOW Les wouldn't miss out, LOL! Hopefully you can rally up your crew from October and we can put you down for 4 P-cars.

I'm excited that Fabryce is coming out with a GT2. I have been meaning to shoot down to GMG to check out the facility, just haven't had the free time to make it happen yet.

Let's keep the RSVP's coming guys, thanks!

Jay

Last edited by Jay Jones; 11-07-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:44 AM
kiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to beholdkiet420 is a splendid one to behold
I might be snowboarding that weekend, and my boys don't think they can make it this weekend either. If things change, I will let you know ASAP.

Les

Old 11-10-2009, 11:44 AM
evolveC4 is infamous around these parts
Jay, looks like my trip out of town is on, see you next time.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:07 PM
summoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nice
2. Fabryce 04 GT2

Old 11-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Sorry you won't be rolling Les & Michael, we will link up next time. Glad you are joining us this time John!

Maybe we should meet at the new Sunday location in Tarzana and then hit the canyons afterwards? If we shoot for 7:00 am, we can hang for a bit until we are ready to roll out to the canyons. Here is the location information from the other thread:

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
19724 Ventura Blvd. Tarzana,Ca.

From the 101 heading east, exit at Winnetka, Rt to Ventura Blvd, Left on Ventura to site.

From the 101 heading West Exit Tampa, Left to Ventura, Rt on Ventura Blvd. to site.

Let me know what you guys think, thanks!

Jay

Old 11-10-2009, 09:29 PM
996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute996TWINS has a reputation beyond repute
Jay, so far it looks like I will meeting up with you and the rest of the guys See you at the new location on Ventura Blvd. at 7:00am.

Like your new avatar from one of the canyon runs.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Glad you are coming Eric! I think it will be nice to show some support to one of the new Sunday meeting locations, hopefully there will be a solid turnout. I'm going to edit my original post in this thread to reflect the new meeting spot and time.

Let's keep those RSVP's coming guys, thanks!

Jay

Old 11-10-2009, 11:41 PM
jtchui is infamous around these partsjtchui is infamous around these parts
I'll be there and my fiance will be bringing her M3. She wants to come also. Please put me down +1

Old 11-15-2009, 03:53 AM
jtchui is infamous around these partsjtchui is infamous around these parts
Fiance Canceled, my buddy is going to borrow my M3

Old 11-15-2009, 06:14 AM
Sounds good JTChui, I'll see you in a few hours. Please note the new meeting spot, 7am at the Coffee Bean before we hit the canyons.

Jay

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sunday Nov. 15 Malibu/Mulholland Drive