Buckets And Brunch LA... A New Sunday Morning Hang-Out (Northridge, CA)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Former Vendor
DC Performance is a jewel in the roughDC Performance is a jewel in the roughDC Performance is a jewel in the roughDC Performance is a jewel in the rough
Buckets And Brunch LA... A New Sunday Morning Hang-Out (Northridge, CA)

I'd like to extend the invitation to this event to the 6speed members... We're making an effort to bring out enthusiast groups and automotive companies as well, so if you are a part of either and would like to arrange to bring a group of cars or to display automotive product, please call the number listed on the flier.

As always, we your support of the event and your mature behavior in and around the event is greatly appreciated. The Orange Grove Bistro has been extremely gracious by inviting us and allowing this event to happen, so come by and enjoy the laid-back atmosphere which should be welcoming to ALL automotive enthusiasts!

Old 12-14-2009, 10:42 AM
Former Vendor
DC Performance is a jewel in the roughDC Performance is a jewel in the roughDC Performance is a jewel in the roughDC Performance is a jewel in the rough
I can assure you that this event is legitimate and I think the people that were there this week (and those that are looking forward to next week) would be surprised by your claims. If you want to promote your event, that's great... but there is absolutely no reason for you to be making the claims you are across multiple boards. If people came to Buckets And Brunch and then were turned away by a business under construction, I would think they would be on here posting away... but we haven't had any of those posts. Just an accusation by someone who obviously has the agenda of promoting another event.

Old 12-14-2009, 10:58 AM
Former Vendor
Which website? The bucketsandbrunch.com? It works.

And yes, I was there.

Old 12-14-2009, 11:07 AM
SPDADCT is infamous around these parts
Ok, the website still does not work. Please post some pictures of the event yesterday.