Super Car Caravan March 28, 2010

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 04:27 PM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
Hey Guys,

Thanks for coming out today. It was a beautiful day and a unreal drive. Everything went as planned, except for our friendly visit by the CHP. Here's the link to some pics by the very talented Peter:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30278702@N03/

See you all on the next run,

Randy

Old 03-28-2010, 04:51 PM
Former Vendor
simon @ evosport is infamous around these partssimon @ evosport is infamous around these parts
Was a lot of fun guys! Hope to do it again soon. Thanks for coordinating this Randy.

Btw, Peter's pics look amazing of the cars on the highway. Nice work!

This one has GUILTY plastered all over it:

Last edited by simon @ evosport; 03-29-2010 at 09:48 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:15 PM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
Another amazing day guys, thanks to everybody who came out! The caravan from Arcadia was insane, always my favorite part of these gatherings. Always good to see the regulars, I met some cool new guys as well. A special thanks to Peter for his photography, you are very much appreciated!

Jay

Old 03-28-2010, 05:57 PM
Banned
gt2urbo is infamous around these partsgt2urbo is infamous around these parts
nice pics peter ty. simon your car is insane!!!

Last edited by gt2urbo; 03-28-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:40 PM
wwjd is infamous around these parts
what a nice day!!! thanks guys.

Old 03-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
thanks for the pics peter! simon your car sounded unreal!!! my gf kept covering her ears

Old 03-28-2010, 09:42 PM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the pics Peter. You have mad skills!

Old 03-28-2010, 10:47 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by simon @ evosport
Was a lot of fun guys! Hope to do it again soon. Thanks for coordinating this Randy.

Btw, Peter's pics look amazing of the cars on the highway. Nice work! Hi-res copies please

Crazy, fellas! If C&C is anywhere near like this, I'll have to bring the P-car in May.

Simon, car looks fantastic. Probably a bit much for most, but that rear wing is awesome! Who makes it?

Old 03-29-2010, 01:09 AM
Greg-TT is a jewel in the roughGreg-TT is a jewel in the roughGreg-TT is a jewel in the roughGreg-TT is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by bonehead
Crazy, fellas! If C&C is anywhere near like this, I'll have to bring the P-car in May.

Simon, car looks fantastic. Probably a bit much for most, but that rear wing is awesome! Who makes it?
What Simon has on his car is called Aeromotion's dynamic wing.

IMO, it's the best 'purpose' type wings on the market.

Check out their website http://aeromotions.com/

Also check out the wing at work!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7l70Q6P-vU

Last edited by Greg-TT; 03-29-2010 at 01:12 AM.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:55 AM
Former Vendor
simon @ evosport is infamous around these partssimon @ evosport is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by gt2urbo
nice pics peter ty. simon your car is insane!!!
Thanks! Loved your ride as well. Hit us up when you want to add some insanity to the GT2

Originally Posted by Nico
thanks for the pics peter! simon your car sounded unreal!!! my gf kept covering her ears
Haha. I'll bring her some ear plugs next time!

The exhaust on there was our track setup as I was on track the day prior. It will have our street exhaust soon.

Originally Posted by bonehead

It is an aeromotions active wing on our carbon decklid. First of its kind as all the actuators are located in the uprights of the decklid. I'll be posting a write up on it as we're still dialing it in. Was at Buttonwillow Friday shooting some pretty cool video of the wing in motion on the car.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:36 AM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
It was a really good time.
Afterwords we went to Dukes, in Malibu, for brunch. It was only $25 and was nice. Maybe next month we could caravan that way for a good meal after the show.

Old 03-29-2010, 11:23 AM
Banned
will do im thinking about a ecu and flter this week? what do u think?

Old 03-29-2010, 02:00 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by simon @ evosport
It is an aeromotions active wing on our carbon decklid. First of its kind as all the actuators are located in the uprights of the decklid. I'll be posting a write up on it as we're still dialing it in. Was at Buttonwillow Friday shooting some pretty cool video of the wing in motion on the car.
Looking forward to the writeup. Is the wing/decklid available in the fixed but adjustable configuration. Don't think I would go so far as install the actuators.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:23 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Definitely a fun filled day. Great job with the pics Peter!

Old 03-29-2010, 02:31 PM
Banned
lol those actuators where tripping me out when it was parked at the arcadia location lOl

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Super Car Caravan March 28, 2010