Cars & Coffee May 8th 2010

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 09:16 PM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
Cars & Coffee May 8th 2010

Hey Guys,

It's been a while since our last caravan to C&C. Lets all get together in honor of fellow 6speeder Bonehead and show him how the boys in LA do it. Meeting place will be the 76 gas station in Brea located on the corner of Imperial and State College. Time is 6AM. We will depart at 6:15 so we can arrive at C&C before 7. After C&C, we can take a cruise down to Newport Beach for some sun and breakfast. See you all there.

Randy

Old 04-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Banned
gt2urbo is infamous around these partsgt2urbo is infamous around these parts
can i come. sounds like fun.my bday is the night before ao i might not make it to the CC caravan but im down for some breakfast and cruise after .

Old 04-26-2010, 10:26 PM
v10nut has a spectacular aura aboutv10nut has a spectacular aura aboutv10nut has a spectacular aura about
That sounds like a lot of fun. This is the C&C in Irvine right? I know there is another big one up in LA or the valley.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:03 PM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
i'll be there and will be bringing the gtr out

Old 04-26-2010, 11:39 PM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
Aw dang! You know I love these runs. Unfortunately will be out of town . Make sure someone gets video/pics!

Old 04-27-2010, 07:37 AM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SFdreamer
Aw dang! You know I love these runs. Unfortunately will be out of town . Make sure someone gets video/pics!
Damm, your always out of town. Life styles of the rich and famous

Originally Posted by Nico
i'll be there and will be bringing the gtr out
I knew I could count on you.

Originally Posted by v10nut
That sounds like a lot of fun. This is the C&C in Irvine right? I know there is another big one up in LA or the valley.
Ya, this is the Irvine one. The one up in LA is on Sundays.

Originally Posted by gt2urbo
can i come. sounds like fun.my bday is the night before ao i might not make it to the CC caravan but im down for some breakfast and cruise after .
Happy Birthday Bro, see you there.

Old 04-27-2010, 03:34 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Hey Randy.
Thanks for posting up the thread. Really looking forward to meeting you guys and taking the drive down to C&C. Ideally, my car will be fully functional by then, but I may be running 'limp' if I can't get everything sorted out by then.

Hopefully get in by late afternoon/early evening on Friday. Originally asked where I can get a good hand wash in the Irvine area, but since I won't be staying there anymore, any suggestions in the Cerritos/Buena Park area?

Old 04-27-2010, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by bonehead
Hey Randy.
Thanks for posting up the thread. Really looking forward to meeting you guys and taking the drive down to C&C. Ideally, my car will be fully functional by then, but I may be running 'limp' if I can't get everything sorted out by then.

Hopefully get in by late afternoon/early evening on Friday. Originally asked where I can get a good hand wash in the Irvine area, but since I won't be staying there anymore, any suggestions in the Cerritos/Buena Park area?
If you going to be in Cerritos, you should ask GotBoost. He might be able to hook you up with a wash.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:48 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
hey randy, saw your car at bbi, my car was on the lift next to yours at bbi last week. i'm in irvine so I'll meet you guys there. where are you guys going to park?

Old 04-27-2010, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by jhuang25
hey randy, saw your car at bbi, my car was on the lift next to yours at bbi last week. i'm in irvine so I'll meet you guys there. where are you guys going to park?
We are going to try to park together where ever there is space. We should be there around 6:45. See you there man.

Old 04-28-2010, 01:10 AM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
i plan on being there ,should be a good turbo turnout

Old 04-28-2010, 05:06 PM
RudyTT is a splendid one to beholdRudyTT is a splendid one to beholdRudyTT is a splendid one to beholdRudyTT is a splendid one to beholdRudyTT is a splendid one to beholdRudyTT is a splendid one to behold
I've never been to Cars & Coffee but am keen on attending my first event. Where is the exact location of this event? Is it a every Saturday type of deal?

Old 04-28-2010, 07:00 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RudyTT
I've never been to Cars & Coffee but am keen on attending my first event. Where is the exact location of this event? Is it a every Saturday type of deal?
http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/directions.php

Old 04-29-2010, 11:29 AM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bonehead
Hey Randy.

Just let me know what time you are coming in and I'll have my guys get it done for ya....

Old 04-29-2010, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
Just let me know what time you are coming in and I'll have my guys get it done for ya....
Thanks Mike! Where are your 'boys' located?
Hope to get into SoCal by early afternoon on Friday.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee May 8th 2010