Super Car Sunday Caravan August 30, 2010 PORSCHE MARQUEE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 08:01 PM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bonehead
Randy
What's the plan for the day? Meet at ungodly early hour on weekend, drive to SCS, then go home? Anything else planned that day? As much fun as I'm sure this will be, I need to justify to myself driving more than 700 miles (mostly boring straight highways) in one weekend.
Hey Ed,

I do not have a plan plan yet except the up early part. I actually have to be home by noon time on Saturday yet. Sunday is wide open. I would be cool to see your car. Hope you can make the trip down.

Randy

Old 08-08-2010, 08:01 PM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by VetteFish
can an innocent little Z06 cruise along as long as I don't stay in line with the P-cars
Your always welcome Ryan

Old 08-08-2010, 08:22 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by QUIK 911
Hey Ed,

I do not have a plan plan yet except the up early part. I actually have to be home by noon time on Saturday yet. Sunday is wide open. I would be cool to see your car. Hope you can make the trip down.

Randy
Most definitely. Would love to see your facelifted car....and cash in on that raincheck for a ride in that crazy monster of yours.
Had a blast last time I was there. But I had other family obligations to 'justify' the drive before. This time, just cars

Old 08-08-2010, 09:54 PM
jimxyz is infamous around these parts
I'm in - if its at all like last time, it is well worth getting up real early Sunday

Old 08-09-2010, 02:08 PM
SPDADCT is infamous around these parts
Can you guys do another stop at Rusnak Porsche (Pasadena, CA) after Arcadia to meet another small group?

Old 08-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by SPDADCT
Can you guys do another stop at Rusnak Porsche (Pasadena, CA) after Arcadia to meet another small group?
I wish I could fit it in but time will be tight. Arcadia is not far from Rusnak and it would be too tough to have a third meeting spot with over 50 cars. I would suggest you meet us at Arcadia and cruise up to SCS with us. You won't regret driving the extra 10 minutes backwards.

Old 08-09-2010, 10:44 PM
anthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really nice
It's about 20 min. backwards for me for Arcadia, but well worth it. See you there guys!!

Old 08-10-2010, 09:21 PM
raidentech is infamous around these parts
Are we going to have the caravan for the ferrari vs lambo on 9/5?

Old 08-10-2010, 10:28 PM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
Count me in! Haven't been for a while (not by choice) so I am looking forward to it! This caravan always makes my month.

Old 08-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
I think I'm going to get a few of the Pcars members rounded up so we can do this thing... My legs need a good stretch....

Thanks Danny for stopping by and sending this link!

-Eli

Old 08-11-2010, 05:13 PM
C2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Wheel Dynamics
I think I'm going to get a few of the Pcars members rounded up so we can do this thing... My legs need a good stretch....

Thanks Danny for stopping by and sending this link!

-Eli
Your welcome. See you there.

Thanks,
Danny

Old 08-11-2010, 10:50 PM
wuprb is infamous around these partswuprb is infamous around these parts
Okay guys, I'm in with my two canon, one Panasonic dmc-gfi, two video camcorder !!!

Old 08-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by wuprb
Okay guys, I'm in with my two canon, one Panasonic dmc-gfi, two video camcorder !!!
I'm so glad to hear you are rolling with us Peter! Your video and photography skills are simply incredible!

Jay

Old 08-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Might start working on a new set of shoes for the event, my shoes are a little old now.... maybe someone might want the set I currently have on there... ??? They have maybe 1,500 miles on them since they were custom finished, just sitting in the shop most of the time..... 19x11 19x8.5, Black Chrome Centers.... One of a kind you know... I might be able to include the girl, well maybe only for a local customer who is willing to pay full-price, well maybe the girl will only be available for 1/2-hour photo shot only..

Last edited by Wheel Dynamics; 08-12-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:19 PM
C2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to all
Originally Posted by wuprb
Peter,

Glad to see that you are joining us with your crazy camera and video camcorder.

Thanks,
Danny

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Super Car Sunday Caravan August 30, 2010 PORSCHE MARQUEE