Super Car Sunday Caravan August 30, 2010 PORSCHE MARQUEE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 12:57 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
thx for setting it up randy.

the cruise over to woodland was the best part.. taking over 210 completely.. hope peter got some great shots of the run!

Attached Images  

Last edited by crazycarlitos; 08-30-2010 at 01:13 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:37 PM
bimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to behold
SCS was insane to say the least. Thanks Randy for setting this up and it was great to see everyone again.

Old 08-30-2010, 05:59 PM
96740 is infamous around these parts
That was crazy big. I hope all you got to get into the PORSCHE area. I had to inform a LARGE group that was rolling in as the marque area maxed out that there was no more room. I think there were more P-cars in the outer lot. Wild. Thanks Dustin for having all of us.

Pics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4QrtRYllqg

Old 08-30-2010, 06:59 PM
anthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really nice
Let me add another big thanks to Randy for setting up a great/HUGE caravan. So many nice P cars (not to mention other exotics) showed up that it was hard to take it all in. It's one of those days you just want to relive over and over if you could.

Also, good to meet Jay Jones (I thought I took good care of my black paint but wow!!!!) and others who I'm not sure of your 6speed nicknames. Hope to meet more of you next time.

Anthony

Old 08-30-2010, 11:26 PM
E. coli has a spectacular aura aboutE. coli has a spectacular aura aboutE. coli has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Randy for coordinating another great Caravan!

It was great seeing everyone! I'll keep the detector unplugged next time!

Old 08-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by anthony
Let me add another big thanks to Randy for setting up a great/HUGE caravan. So many nice P cars (not to mention other exotics) showed up that it was hard to take it all in. It's one of those days you just want to relive over and over if you could.

Also, good to meet Jay Jones (I thought I took good care of my black paint but wow!!!!) and others who I'm not sure of your 6speed nicknames. Hope to meet more of you next time.

Anthony
Great meeting you as well Anthony, your ride looked awesome!

Jay

Old 08-31-2010, 02:42 AM
E. coli has a spectacular aura aboutE. coli has a spectacular aura aboutE. coli has a spectacular aura about
Some Raw Footage of the run I melded together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIviDPeUYsk

A little morsel before Peter's main course, hope you guys enjoy it. It was the wife's first time filming with the portable point and shoot camera

Old 08-31-2010, 10:16 AM
dustin is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by E. coli

A little morsel before Peter's main course, hope you guys enjoy it. It was the wife's first time filming with the portable point and shoot camera

That is sooo cool! Just made my day. Thanks for coming guy! It was the biggest SCS success yet! You guys rock! Next up will be Motor4toys! Figure 3-4x the amount of cars! www.motor4toys!

THANK YOU!

Dustin

ps. Man I wish I was on that drive! It has been way too long since I was on a drive like that....

Old 08-31-2010, 10:55 AM
Banned
gt2urbo is infamous around these partsgt2urbo is infamous around these parts
nice led light randy looks great

Old 08-31-2010, 11:11 AM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts

good stuff!

Old 08-31-2010, 11:18 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Great run, nice to chat with some of you guys who I haven't seen in a Loooooong time... nothing like getting out after 6-months or so.... Nice to meet a couple of you for the first time...

See you all next time,

-Eli

Old 08-31-2010, 01:21 PM
itspol is infamous around these parts

E. coli,

Thanks for sharing....came out nice

Pol. >_<

Old 08-31-2010, 01:44 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !

Nice!
Just saw Peter's vid Schweet.

Old 08-31-2010, 02:54 PM
wuprb is infamous around these partswuprb is infamous around these parts
Okay guys, hope u like them !!! Part 2 coming soon.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxPEv97vro

Old 08-31-2010, 03:10 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wuprb
Okay guys, hope u like them !!! Part 2 coming soon.....
Great footage, thank you so much for doing this!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Super Car Sunday Caravan August 30, 2010 PORSCHE MARQUEE